• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon type would be the strongest?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    This isn't really an introduction. So I'll just move this to Pokemon General since you're basically talking about comparisons. :3

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    IMO, Dragon would be the "strongest" type because a good percentage of those Pokemon have good stats and movepools. Dragon also hits most types bar Steel and Shedinja for neutral damage, only being supereffective against other Dragons.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
    Years
    Hits Dragonite with Blizzard.

I say the strongest type is Steel because it has the most resistances and even one immunity. And Steel types have the highest defence.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Hits Dragonite with Blizzard.

I say the strongest type is Steel because it has the most resistances and even one immunity. And Steel types have the highest defence.

Dragonite used fire blast, I still think that dragon type is the strongest, just look at the pokemon it has, Dragonite, Flygon, Salamance, Reshiram, Zekrom, Latios, Latias, Palkia, Dialga, Rayquaza, Hydreigen, Garchomp, and Haxorus. It has two weaknesses and one of them is it's self.

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    I hate to sound clichéd, but every type has a weakness or fault of some kind or another. I suppose Dragon-types would be the "strongest" due to the stats of most of the Pokémon with that type, and some of the moves available to them. It's just a shame that Dragon is only super effective against one type - itself.

Back