• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Years
    I think this feature on the upcoming games is going to be awesome, so i was wondering which pokemon you guys will have follow you.

Mine will be probably my starter until i get togetic =]

Divine~Deoxys

id make muk follow me

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Just a few, I will switch out when bored...

Pidgey
    Shuppet
    Gengar
    Origin Forme Giratina
    Pidgeot
    Dugtrio (I think that would be interesting.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Celebi, Happiny, Chansey, Blissey, Articuno, Mew, Pikachu, Espeon, or Umbreon.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I'll switch it up once in a while, but I'm looking forward to Magneton and Sandslash following my player character.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Hmm. Obvious enough, Flareon. Also, Gardevoir, Snorlax, the Red Gyarados, Krabby, Cleffa, Dragonair, Flygon, Magikarp, Starmie, Latias(once I get her), and, as someone else said, I would love to see a Dugtrio following me. I'm sure I'll think of more later, but these are the first ones I thought of.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    changing pokemon that follows you

can u change it wen u get bored?

id make muk follow me

yeah ive got a couple friends in nintendo via Digipen and they said you can change the pokemon so that it isnt always your starter but that it may have something to do with the hapiness level but they said they cant say anymore than that hope it was helpful

id do a shiny lugia, dragonite, charizard, tyranitar, or arceus

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Cute doll Togetic09, but I'm going to have mainly my Giratina, Banette and Drifblim follow me (somehow I'm going to get Shuppet and Drifloon in the game), but I'm going to train all of my Pokemon so they all will follow me

:t354:TG

Back