• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which protagonist did you play as?

Which do you play as?

• Total voters

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I've played as Touko (female protagonist) in both my Black files, but I'm Touya (male protag.) in White. If there is a third game and I get an imported copy, I'll probably play as Touya then, and then Touko for the English release.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I play as the girl always, even though I absolutely cannot stand her design. Her hair is ridiculously horrible, she's wearing my least favorite style of shorts, with pockets below the short shorts. I find that obnoxious when people do that in real life, let alone when a 10-15 year old character is designed with shorts so short that her own pockets won't fit inside them.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    For my first run (White) I used Hilbert, and my second (Black) I also used Hilbert. I restarted my Black for an RNG project and used Hilda for a small bit up to Wayward Cave, then restarted it for my main RNG run using Hilbert. So, predominantly Hilbert. When I used Hilda, the pink touch screen nearly blinded me and the bag screen had the same effect. I do like her OW sprite better, especially how her hair follows her when running :D

Back