• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which Regi do you think is easiest to catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    I personally think it is Regiice becuz I caught him with a great ball and when I met him I only had 15 great balls but I would like to know what's yours?

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Regice, cuz he likes me <3

Kidding. Well Regice was actually the easiest to catch for me, Registeel I found the hardest since it was more difficult to reduce his hp without killing him, since False swiping from point one was pretty much useless due to its defensive affinity.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    I found them all really easy, but Regice was probably easiest. I found Regirock hardest too, although I dunno why.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Either Regirock or Regice. Mainly because your starter may have a type advantage over them. However, I did just realize that if your Swampert has EQ or your Blaziken has a fighting type move, they do have an advantage over Registeel aswell....

Ayselipera

I know they all have the same catch rate, but Regice always seemed the easiest to catch.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    My memory is fuzzy and all, but by the time I was finished catching the trio, Regice was trapped in a great ball, Regirock was in a timer ball, and Registeel was in his shiny little premier ball. Registeel for me I guess...

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Not sure.
    But once my friend told me that depending on what side you talk to him from (As he told me for the Elite Four) he would be stronger/defensive/faster.
    Yeah..
    But For Platinum, Registeel was easy.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    They have the same catch rate, so in that sense, they're all just as hard as each other. But the one I personally struggled with the most was Registeel. :/

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    They have almost the same moves and the same catch rate; they are all the same difficulty to catch really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back