• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Region is the best?

Which Region do you like best?

• Kanto

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Johto

Votes: 41 52.6%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Orre

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Fiore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I think Hoenn looked the sharpest, had the most features, and was extremely well-done. Johto was good because the games introduced a lot of new technical elements, but I don't think it was the best region.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Well, I think I would say.. Sinnoh region, I think its very nice.. If it was real I would be relaxed.. Well mostly because of the pokemon aswell.. But I would imagine that Sinnoh could be a pretty populaur town in real life ;D

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    The best region for me would be Johto, because the gym leaders there are very tough. They were convincing me to train more. And because it's a beautiful region, with lots of legends. And it's because I miss Johto and Chikorita! By the way, my favorite Pokemon is Bellossom, and Bellossom is a Johto Pokemon...

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    EVIL LINCOLNISM IS THE BEST RELIGION EVER

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    EVIL LINCOLN STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_o

My favorite region is Johto, mainly because I love the GSC games. I also like Hoenn, too, because I don't mind surfing that much. Kanto is third, and I can't say much about Sinnoh, Orre and Fiore because I've never played those games.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • Gah, this poll isn't multiple choice! O_o

I really like all the regions. Except for Fiore, Orre, and Hoenn.
    Fiore and Orre were just plain boring, and in Hoenn you needed an HM slave for almost the whole freakin' game. It drove me up a wall. Also, I didn't think Hoenn was very fun to explore. Almost half of it was ocean, maybe more.

Johto would be better if it was in a different version. I wish it wasn't as nauseating...
    It's still awesome, though. ^_^

But if I HAVE to pick a favorite, I guess it's Sinnoh. I thought it was the most fun to explore, not to mention a lot of the Pokemon were complete pwnage!

It's sad that Hoenn isn't appealing to me, because that's where I caught my Rayquaza. :3

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Johto>Kanto>Orre>Sinnoh>Fiore>Hoenn

Johto owns, Hands down
    Kanto too, but Johto has a slight advantage
    Colleseum/XD Were awesome
    Sinnoh is fun, plus it's the most recent
    Ranger was just alright
    I HATE HOENN

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Johto>Kanto>Orre>Sinnoh>Fiore>Hoenn

Johto owns, Hands down
    Kanto too, but Johto has a slight advantage
    Colleseum/XD Were awesome
    Sinnoh is fun, plus it's the most recent
    Ranger was just alright
    I HATE HOENN

why the sudden harshness??
    hoenn isn't that bad, with BF, & links to other islands (including pokemon moves), natural tunes its a region too befold....................

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
  • Johto is my favourite, my favourite Pokémon, my favourite map, my favourite legendaries, my favourite feel. It's all great! Kanto comes next, and then Hoenn. Sinnoh fails IMO, the cities are boring, the Pokémon are boring, it doesn't have the sweet feeling.

Darkaoz

Compulsive Procrastinator
    Years
  • Johto is my favorite...It has most of my favorite pokemon inhabiting it and the games (G/S/C) were the best in my opinion ^^....Well..Maybe D and P are better.....But still ^^'.....

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Kanto, then Hoen, then Johto; Johto and Hoen are very close but Hoen has to come first as I havn't played a game in the Johto region >< I like alot of the Johto Pokemon though. Kanto comes first without a doubt as it has all my favourite pokemon in, the first region and I know the layout like the back of my hand :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back