• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which regions have the best route themes?

Which region has the best route themes?

• Kanto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Hoenn

• Sinnoh

• Unova

• Kalos

• Alola

• Galar

• Paldea

• Total voters
Years
  • Kinda skimmed through it due to lack of time, but after listening to all route themes for a bit, I've voted Hoenn. Nearly voted Galar though. I like both their route themes a lot.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Johto's really stand out to me and have some tracks I'll never forget personally. Maybe it's the nostalgia? Otherwise, Sinnoh's are actually surprisingly good too for me - even if it's my least favorite generation!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Tunes out route themes most of the time. Views none of them as particularly good or bad. Went with Kalos for the more grandiose-sounding tracks. Vaguely remembers stepping out of Anistar City after finally putting Team Flare down. Sounded nice.

Back