• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which screen?

Which screen do u use?

• Top screen

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • Touch screen

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    soooooooo which screen do u use to play gba games on the ds?
    i use the top one,it's more confortable.

Jolte

*noms on cookie* Mine. xD
    Years
    Ah, I use the top screen as well, for this one reason...
    I always seem to look at the top. xD

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    The top one, it's easier to take videos or photos (to prove you have a Shiny or something) that way.
    And I got used to look at the top screen because I have to look there most of the time when playing other games.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I also like using the Top screen. I tried it once on the touch screen but it just hurt my eyes.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i have always used the top screen, i dont know why ds's even alow you to use the bottom screen! its very hard to look at.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Oddly enough, I use the touch screen. XD I'm too used to having the screen in the middle of all the buttons thanks to the GBA.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I use the top one but i'm thinking of changing it to the bottom one the light makes it less obvious to my parents :)

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Top. I've used the bottom during late night playing sprees in bed, because you can block some of the light by bending the top screen down. But otherwise, I use the top screen.

And going back to play my Game Boy Color was a little disorienting after playing my DS and GBA for so long. xD

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    u can change screens?! since when!?!?!??!

Since forever, go into the DS settings.

soooooo that's 12 agaist 1! LOL ahahahhaahahah
    someone who likes the touch?

Me?

But yeah, my DS snapped at the hinge so I removed the top-screen and it's like a funky retro-style GBA for me now. It doesn't have sound either but I never used it anyway =] The bottom screen was generally my preference anyway.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Top screen, I can't be bothered to change it and I imagine it must be akward looking at the bottom screen and not pressing anything

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    soooooo that's 12 agaist 1! LOL ahahahhaahahah
    someone who likes the touch?

Well, yeah, to each their own. Some people like top, but as someone's already said about their friends and as I've said about myself, some people like the touch as well. There's nothing wrong with using either. Personally, it's hard on me to use the top because I'm too used to having the screen right where I have the buttons (a la GBA). If the top screen's bothering me at all, all I do is open the DS as far as it can go, and the top screen's out of my way.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I use whichever one that isn't the defalult, which is the top I think.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    neither not just because im against all of you because its cause i have a mini which i carry when im bored

Back