• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which show has the best characters???

Which show has the best characters!!!

• Total voters

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hmm..no Inuyasha,Tenchi,Naruto or Ranma? =| Oh well XD
    In my opinion,I guess Tokyo Mew Mew X3 they're all adorable and unique in their own ways.And Ryu is so hawt XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    From that list...Shaman King and Digimon [Tamers]. Those were all pretty solid characters that were written great, everything else on that list kinda blew.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    As far as character designs go, I prefer the style in Pokémon. While the creators never really go in-depth with each one's profile, they can still manage to make them all look so unique and different. I love watching the show and movies just to see what new designs they've come up with.

But as for the best characters overall, my vote definitely goes to Full Moon wo Sagashite. Every single one of them seems to have an interesting background and personality, especially in the manga. It's so hard to beat... I'm just in love with the series!

I also think that Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch has awesome characters, of course. =D

Years
    Pokemon. It has a lot of well written and interesting characters. Hell, the only ones I truly dislike are Satoshi and Kasumi. YGO had a lot of great characters (Haga, Ryuzaki, Dartz, Siegfried, and Pegasus, anyone?) but also many horrible ones, such as Yami no Yuugi, Honda, Sugoroku, and Mokuba. From what I remember, Digimon had a few good characters (I can recall liking Yukio Oikawa a great deal). A lot of them annoyed me, though. I haven't seen the other anime listed on the poll, so I can't comment on them.

Gengar894

Gengar Level 100
    Years
    Pokemon, but Pokemon is a bit irritating. In every episode Team Rocket appears and fights with Ash and 'blasts(ing) off again'

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    yeah I'd say Pokemon too; apart from Team Rocket blasting off in every episode; it was alright in Johto Journeys but it got annoying but the time the series got to hoenn.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    my favourite is not on the list. i like one peice and naruto but from the list i would say digimon, shaman king and

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yep...sure... line up most of my favorite anime, and then tell me I have to pick... XD
    uuum....hmm... I'll go with Tokyo MewMew. I love those characters, and they all have their own individual personalities...
    but my choice over all would be Fushigi Yuugi's cast... thats not on there, but thats the first thing that came to my mind. ^^; x3

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    None of the above basically, but if I had to choose...I'd probably say Digimon because there were quite a bit of characters and they are mostly cool I guess.

If I could pick any anime, I would say Naruto because it's like the only show that has the most characters and so anyone can favor at least one of the characters on te show.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Yeah i'd say digimon too.... But dude wheres Gundam!!!! I mean Gundam has alot of diffrent and varyious characters plus it pwned!!

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I have to say none of the above... but if I had to choose, Street Fighter.

Zangief is the coolest fictional Russian. Ever.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
    umm... you should have put an other on there... i chose pokemon loonnng ago, but now i want to choose digimon -_-;
    but the pokemon are just so cool and cute! <3 I can't decide between charmander evos and guilmon evos...

Last edited:
    Back