• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Species Of Pokemon Do You Like Most?

Elvir

Master Trainer
    Years
    Ground
    Electric
    Water
    Ice
    Pychic
    Dark
    Shiny
    Normal

Etc..

Please give me feedback! :)

Last edited:

shinyraichu

The Master of Electricity
    Years
    I think it should be "what kind of type do you most like", but it should be fine.

I'm a big fan of electric pokemon, but normal types are also up there.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Grass and water types are usually my favourites. But there are so many of my favourite pokemon which aren't grass and water types.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Electric and flying types are my fave.
    And shiny is not a type and I think you mean pyschic not ''pychic''.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I like Dragon, Dark, and Ice the most. Just because they fit my personality the best, I suppose, and I just think they're pretty cool.

I guess I don't have a better reason than that.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My favorite are

Ghost: because my fave Pokemon Banette is one and I love how they have an immunity to Fighting and Normal attacks

Poison: Mostly because I love how they can poison the foes and making there HP go down little by little each turn. Also because Crobat and Gengar are poison types

:t354:TG

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Ghost and Normal types. I really like normal types a lot. Think Snorlax, Zangoose, Miltank, Lickilicky, etc. They have a lot of style and I think people ignore them because when they think normal types they think Bidoof, Starly, and Pidgey.

Back