• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which status do you hate the most?

nm legend

Years
  • I hate being poisoned, because it's outside of battle, too. I hate confusion because it's a hit or miss.

But the one I hate the MOST is by far, infactuation. It's hard to cure and it's annoying.
    oh yea i cant beleive i forgot about my pokemon falling in love then fainting becuase it cant attack......BY FAR THE MOST ANNOYING TO ME

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • Parafusion. >:C

I get paralyzed and confused in the battles more than I get put to sleep, burned, or iced over.

I'm sometimes okay with paralysis because I do pretty well with it, and confusion isn't too bad either, but argh when the opponent makes me have BOTH status ailments I just want to throw my DS at the wall..

Yay fur full heals though. :3 They've saved many a DS phats.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • Paralysis. It completely ruins my strategy, and it's usually paired with confusion, which means I have a 25% chance to attack. Then you add Attract and a few opposing Double Teams to that...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Infatuation, does that count? I see this as the most annoying status effect on a Pokémon, because I can never seem to get an attack in after having one of my Pokémon fall in love. >_>;

If not, then having my Pokémon paralyzed would be my most hated. For some reason I just have terrible luck with it. It has a 30% chance of happening, yet it seems to occur more than it should. :\ While, when I have my opponent paralyzed, it only occurs to them every once in awhile. On top of it all, it slows down your speed, and in most cases, that isn't a good thing; especially if you like to have the first move.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    I can't imagine having Infatuation, Wrap, Confused, and Parylzed at the same time. That would be a pain.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Poison. I always hated it. Because I never pack Antidotes/Full Heals. It seemed like I was always haxed. All the attacks that I had a chance to Poison my Pokemon, my Pokemon would be Poisoned every time. -_-

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I would have to say confusion. I seem to hurt myself with that way more often than i should. You would think it wouldnt be that big of a deal seeing as you just need to switch out to get rid of it, but despite that it manages to be a huge pain.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    Confusion. Weirdly enough, whenever I get confused, it always hits me back until I faint , so I have to switch my Pokémon during battle, since it ALWAYS takes time for my confused one to snap out of it. Paralysis is close at second.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I hate Paralysis. It's the worst possible condition to have. I hate how it cuts speed in half. Combine it with Confusion to raise your chances of attacking yourself. I hate you, Paralysis.

Years
  • The most annoying status condition is definitely confusion, closely followed by attraction. Confusion is worse because you have the chance of hitting yourself and it's more common, but both are incredibly irritating in battles.

Years
  • Paralysis. Why paralysis by itself is, while really annoying, not that bad, it always leads to annoying combos like Parafusion, Paraflinch and whatnot. And these are the worst things that can happen to you in Pokemon. Sure, you can make such combos with every status, but they just seem to work best this way.

Back