• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which town in Johto would you most like to live in?

• Thread starter Ezio Auditore da Firenze
  • Start date

Which Town would you live in?

• Total voters

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would love to live in either Goldenrod, Ecruteak, or Olivine.

Big City, history, and port respectively.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I would say Goldenrod, but apparently after going to San Fran for Vacation I realized I don't like big cities too much. XD

So probably Ecruteak~ So pretty, and if I ever do want to go to Goldenrod for a visit, it's not too far~ ♥

That or Azelea, since I like wandering around forests and the Ilex Forest is right next to it (and on the other side is again, Goldenrod. xD)

Years
    I want to live INSIDE the Slowpoke Well lower level. Dig a hole in the wall or something. Visitors need to be able to surf.

Eating breakfast out of my King's Rock bowl. Climbing up that ladder for a workout.

Years
    Olivine city! I'm so in love with the town :P It's so close to the sea, it has a great atmosphere, and you can swim south to islands... Before shutting the game I usually go to Olivine and save xD

Second choice would probably be Cianwood. ^^

Years
    Goldenrod or Olivine as well! Goldenrod because there's so much to do, I would never get bored. Plus the radio tower is probably one of my favorite places in the games. Olivine because I love swimming and the ocean, and I always thought Jasmine seemed nice.

Sealia

Dark Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I would love to live in Ecruteak City, because its very cultural and contains alot of history, but the beach in one town and the big city would just be a bike ride away. I would spend alot of time in the burnt tower and explore the waterfall cave next to Ecruteak. I love the autumn scenery too. Its quaint too, so I would feel most comfortable there.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    Blackthorn has that shelter-like vibe to it, being surrounded by mountains. Then again, Olivine has a vibe similar to my family's home region(Caribbean)with the ports and all. But I would say Goldenrod because of the big city atmosphere it has, like New York City, but without the problems.(Olivine's a close second though.)

Raizen

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    Goldenrod, free eevee from Bill , the game corner , and the Bug Catching Contest is like a stone's throw away ^_^.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i'm stuck between the three;

goldenrod - i LOVE big cities. kind of reminds me of nyc, or las vegas.

ecruteak - it seems so calm and peaceful there. it reminds me of autumn, which is one of my favourite seasons.

olivine - also seems so peaceful since it's right by the water. i'd also become bff's with jasmine.

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    It's got to be:

New Bark Town - Small and rather peaceful. Plus wind turbines. :D

Goldenrod City - For the shops. :D

Ecruteak City/Olivine City/Cianwood City - I just like their look.

Kanto - Just because it's awesome and the original location.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Goldenrod for sure. You have access to everything that you'd need there, a lot of residents means good night clubs.

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
    I'd personally want to live in Goldenrod. O-O
    Everything is there! It's so big and friendly. :3
    Not to mention you can pretty much get anywhere from there.

Back