• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Town Would You Live In?

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    then I'd go for Lavaridge like Drew. Gotta love the Hot Springs, and Flannery. xD

HECKYES. Flannery is SO GREAT. ; ; <3 /idolize

I mean, uh.. yeah.. Lavaridge.. such a fun place to live. 8D;

Honestly though, this is making me think.. Kanto-wise I'd probably wanna live in Lavender Town. That place seems cool, in a creepy way. xD & Sinnoh.. probably Hearthrome. I have no preference for Johto, though.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    i would love to live in Hearthrome city it has pokemone contests
    amtiy square and it is near to solaceon town aswell

if not i would like to live in twinleaf town because its close to sandgem town and its near jublife city aswell and the though of hanging out with my rival all the time sounds fun

Finnel

Years
  • Either Violet City or Petalburg City. I swear it's not because both cities have awesome background music.

Petalburg is near the sea and a huge forest, and Violet City is near some awesome Ancient Ruins and has the awesome Bellsprout Tower, that's why.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Jubalife City. It's like the New York city of Pokemon!

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • Somewhere near Mt. Coronet...like Celestic Town! I dunno, it's a nice small town...and the ruins with cave paintings that tell the history of the Three Lake Pokemon and Palkia/Dialga. It kind of reminds me of Kakariko Village in Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Small town, lots of old people, near the base of a mountain (in OoT's case, Death Mountain).

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I would live either in Pallet town or Veridian City.
    both are in Kanto, the Place where the game of Pokemon began for me, ten years ago...which is why I kinda feel home there :cer_smile:
    Pallet Town would be nice, because...it would be cool to live next to a famous professor, plus you may get to lern something and you co0uld get a starter.
    Veridian City would be great because Giovannies gim is there XD. It's not that far away from Sinnoh and has a forest nearby.

Years
  • I would live in Celadon when I want my starter pokemon, the nice man next door gives me an Eevee and if I want Dratini go to the Game Corner also I can buy stones in that city and be trained by Erika of the Celadon gym but I might have to be a girl to train with her

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If i had to live in any town, hmm...I would live in Hearthome City, which is my favorite place out of all. :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would choose to live in the Hoenn Region in Lilycove City as it is the home of Pokemon Contests for that region. :)

f l a s h

Back