• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Town Would You Live In?

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    If you had a choice to live in any twon in the Pokemon world, which one would it be and why?

I would live in Vermillion City.

I like Vermillion because it is close to water for fishing, close to a ship port for traveling to other regions and such, close to Celadon City for shopping needs, it has a lot of variety for training areas such as a cave and fields and water, and it is smack dab in the middle of the entire Kanto region so traveling to other towns would be really easy.

Plus it has the greatest music of all time.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Oreburgh. <3

I mean come on, digging up fossils all day every day with a hawt gym leader? Why the hell not? Also, the music there just makes me happy. |D

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Oreburgh. :DDD
    Sinnoh is my favorite region and this place has pimpin' musacs. Especially at nighttt~
    Also sexy coal mining Gym Leader FTW.​

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Somewhere inland, not on an island, a city somewhere in the Johto region.
    Ecruteak City, a nice city inland and also pretty quiet. I would love to live there!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    It depends on the region:

Kanto: Probably Fuschia City. I like Koga a lot, and the Safari Zone is easily the best of the three existing Safari Zones.
    Johto: Blackthorn. Dragon Gym Leader = win. =)
    Hoenn: A tie between Verdanturf Town for the clean air and the city of the fourth Gym Leader because it's next to a volcano. (Gawd, is Hoenn ever forgettable =()
    Sinnoh: Probably Canaclave. In the anime, Canaclave is made to look like a cluster of islands while still looking interesting enough. It reminds me strongly of Windfall Island from Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, and I love that place, so...yay! Populated island places! =D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Either Blackthorne City or Goldenrod City in the awesome region of Johto. :D
    Blackthorne city has Dragons Denw which I loved, and Claire is so cool. :3
    Goldenrod also has a decent Gym Leader, it's a bustling city, it has a department store and it is near the day care. :D

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Saffron City. Dual Gyms give me access to my two favorite types, Psychic and Fighting, and I won't have to worry about being bored. The Team Rocket/Silph Co. music is epic, and Sabrina is an entire reason in herself.

Trainer Atlas

Johto Native
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2009
    Definitly somewhere in Johto. Probably Goldenrod.
    I'd like to battle in a more urban setting. And if I got sick of that, I could just walk on down to the National Park.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Most likely Saffron City, its size seems like a useful location to find a job or start a buisness. Plus it has great location, being close to three rather large cities and has great transport. The train and the nearby harbour in vermillian.

I love psychic pokemon too so theres another reason.

=major yum!

I abide by the Gricean Maxims
    Years
    I would live in Celadon because it has EVERYTHING. It has the game corner, a team rocket hide out, a move tutor, the department store, a gym, a fountain and some random guy with a Poliwrath.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Heathrome a place to walk pokemon in, and a gym :3 it'd be just like home, it's big, and all the doors are open so you can crash into someone's apartment when you want :D

Back