• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which types are your favorite?

What ARE your favorite TYPES?

• Grass

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Fire

Votes: 47 42.3%
  • Water

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Electric

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Bug

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Dark

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Fighting

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Flying

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Ghost

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Ground

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Ice

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Poison

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Psychic

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Steel

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 37 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Grass, Ground, Fire, Normal, Rock

Bit strange I suppose considering I enjoy my hail team (casual). Only Ice types I "like like" are Lapras, Articuno, and Dewgong. Choices based on "if I made a monotype team".

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Fire, Ice, Dark, Dragon, Electric ... and Ground in the game 'cuz you should always have a Ground type.

I don't particularly care for Grass or Water. No matter how powerful, they just don't seem that intimidating. :P

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    i actually hacked a tyranitar to be dark-dragon type, murdered with crunch lol, and a scizor to be steel flying type. i loved them both, and their types!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Ice. Nothing is cooler than ice, literally. It's devastating attacks may leave you immobile and helpless, giving the enemy a chance to knock you out.

candracar272

That person
    Years
    Grass, Normal, Flying, Ground, and Steel.

...Of course, half of them are my leads of my current SS team and the other half are types I've been using for roleplays. :D;; But I love the ones that people rarely use.

Back