• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which unobtainable Pokemon are you most bummed out about?

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
  • The shinx line, Luxray is my favorite electric type and would have had a spot on my team.

I also agree with missing out on the Shinx line. I also would have loved to see the Spheal line in the game though
    Which unobtainable Pokemon are you most bummed out about?
    I bonded with this Pokemon in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, XD Gale of Darkness and my White 2 game... aaand I just like seals very much :3

I have a Luxray. I can breed you a LV. 1 Shinx if you'd like, but I'll be out of town with no internet from tonight (6pm EST) to Sunday afternoon sometime, so if you'd like one and you want it today PM me ASAP.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    koffing, I want to kill fairys with it

I also agree with missing out on the Shinx line. I also would have loved to see the Spheal line in the game though :( I bonded with this Pokemon in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, XD Gale of Darkness and my White 2 game... aaand I just like seals very much :3

Add me I can send a spheal over.

Last edited:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Guess who, koff~

I weep a river for the absence of the best and most brightest star. I cannot believe that they didn't put Koffing in the game instead of Ekans. Why? Why the snake (and Muk) and not the floating land mine? Cursed, rotten luck, koffi~

MasterCade

The Godfather of Pokemon ;)
    Years
  • well damn i can't get a Baltoy/Claydol :[, and there is no Slakoth/Slaking either now that is a shame. Claydol was going to be one of the first pokemon on my list when i got the game but that dream has been shattered xD

gionell

Explorer of legends
    Years
  • My Torterra who's in 100 (the first starter) already has been with me since diamond. I have him currently in black and i can't wait until december to get him here and see him take down more postgame adventures with me. Weird bromance we have.....

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    Cynda freakin quil! It has been my favorite pokemon ever since gen 2 came out and shall always remain so {XD}

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    No Tyrogue pre-E4 sucked really bad. Unbelievable that I can't use Hitmonchan in all games except gen 1 before the E4. I really want the boxer in my team, same way I always go for boxers in fighting games.

No Koffing is a crime too. Fortunately most of of my favorite Pokemon (Ludicolo and Farfetch'd particularly) are in, on top of the great designs this gen brought like Tyrantrum, Clawitzer and especially Hawlucha.

Sparkle_Dog

Pkmn Breeder & Berry Farmer
    Years
  • I miss the previous legendaries and previous gen starters in this game. I bet Ho-oh and Typhlosion will look so awesome in 3D!

HUF_DBC

Cyndaquil (Typhlosion) My Favorite Pokemon of all Time!!!!

Years
  • Well there is one Pokemon I always wanted to get my hands on, and it's Mew (I know it's a legendary, but it's still my dream so I hope one day I will be able to, I'm just recently keeping myself up to date with pokemon website just in case there will be a Mew event I won't miss).

I'm happy with XY because lots of Kanto pokemon, and frustrated because some of them are left out like you said Meowth :)..

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    I'm really missing my swampert. I've had that guy since gen 3 and we've always had each others backs. I gave him a great moveset as well. I have most of the excluded pokemon so I'll send them up in December. Hooray for no longer having to do six hours of gen transfers just so i can have all my competitive teams.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I am disappointed that I can't get Drain Punch breloom at the moment. I like subpunching with drain punch is better than focus punch since you can easily throw a fighting move and not have to worry about losing focus.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I would have to say Cottonee/Whimsicott, since they added the Fairy type to it.

Did GF get millions of letters from fans asking them to bring Farfetch'd back 'cause of how great a Pokemon he is?
    Clearly not, because it didn't get a mega evolution and it was in Unova anyway. Instead, of course, the popularity power of things like Lucario pervades as always.

Back