• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which version are you buying?

Which version are you buying?

• Omega Ruby!!!

Votes: 46 32.6%
  • Alpha Sapphire!!!

Votes: 57 40.4%
  • BOTH!!!

Votes: 37 26.2%
  • ...neither...

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

ArcanineWithABow

Cutie Pup
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I got Alpha Sapphire, sadly it's still unopened. I got an exam coming (yes our school did not give us a week off for Thanksgiving) and my bf can get it Friday, and I promised I'll wait for him so we can play together (side by side) lol.

We like to battle our teams as we level up and stuff, like out-of-game-rivals.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    I am buying Omega Ruby for several trivial reasons;

- I prefer the colour red

- I prefer Omega Ruby's cover

- Primal Groundon

Years
  • Been thinking about it for long time. I first got Ruby when it first came out. Although Omega Ruby has the better cover, Primal Groudon looks more fierce... I think I'll give Alpha Sapphire a go. Plus, I'll start with a Torchic and it should be more of a challenge against Team Aqua.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    I'm getting Alpha Sapphire as I had Ruby originally for the gba so I thought to go for the other version for the remakes.Also really lovin Team Aqua's new look{:3}.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I bought them both, actually, since we only have one 3DS I gotta share it with my brother so it's Omega Ruby for me and Alpha Sapphire for my brother. I might try them both but I shouldn't be greedy so yeah, Omega Ruby for me it is.

Years
  • I got Omega Ruby even though I had Sapphire in the 3rd generation. I guess I just liked Primal Groudon better. It sucks that Latias isn't in the game but I'll probably get it through the event.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I'm getting Omega later i never played ruby although i owned it and always liked tram aqua better and kyogre so for now i got Alpha Sapphire later I'll get Omega Ruby but i always get both and I'll probably do a nuzlocke in Omega

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Alpha Sapphire. I love the color blue and ever since I played Mystery Dungeon: Sky I just don't like Groudon :/ Version exclusives couldn't sway me this time since some Hoenn pokemon aren't my favorite.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    I got both because I hate deciding and I love both. I own both the original ruby and sapphire games. Plus Hoenn is my favorite region sense it was the first Pokemon game I played.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Sapphire was(is) my all time favourite game for handheld devices, so bought Alpha Sapphire.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I was originally planning on getting just Alpha Sapphire, and I probably wouldn't have gotten it until around Christmas.

But now I'll have both versions on Monday. Perks of having a friend working in retail on Black Friday: get both versions for the price of one without even having to go out shopping. He just got me the games when he went into work, and I'll be giving him the money and he'll give me the games when I see him in school. Friends are lovely.

Grotesque

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    Omega Ruby, which I'm getting for christmas because Primal Groudon just looks epic. And I checked the version exclusive legendaries on Serebii this morning, and Omega Ruby's list looked better to me.

Back