• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which would you choose?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    I would pick: charmander, eevee, squirtel, bulbasaur, gastly, lapras, abra.. Man i can't pick one O_o

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
    Slowpoke, Psyduck, or Bronzor. Can't choose between 'em. I love having Bronzor/Bronzong on my team. Sadly, I've never managed to have a team with Slowpoke or Psyduck, but I love them anyway. They'd be awesome starters.

Resha_Murdock

Dunspazz luff joo <3
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    Ah, man. I'd have ta have some kinda Normal type *addicted to them <3!*
    A Furret or Dunsarce, I think. Oooh, or a Clefable. Those are epic too *rambles~*

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Hmm, this is going to be bad, but I would have to hands down choose Growlithe. It would be sooo cute for him to follow me to school and sleeping on my lap while I'm reading a book. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    I would go with Pikachu, Nostalgia of the original series, plus Raichu is my favorite pokemon.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Either Dratini or Gible. Both of their evos are 00ber strong and are capable of flying(garchomp IS able to fly in the anime).

So, I guess that I'll be taking any one from these two. :P

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Growlithe.Because of James' Growly.

Or Dratini. Coz it's tough to raise, it becomes tough at Lv.55

Or Slowpoke.I mean, come on, he's flippin retarded!
    Or Psyduck.Same reason

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2009
    Mew

I WILL NOT CHOOSE MEWTWO
    MEWTWO IS WEAKER THEN MY GRANNY
    HE IS SO COPYING MEW

Back