• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Which you prefer Ultra Sun/Moon

Years
    Pretty simple question.
    Im asking since im the only in my neighborhood who has chosen Moon so i wonder what everyone here did.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2018
    I've chosen the lunar side as well, I think it's only up to personal preference. I love the whole theme of Moon, the mascot legendary, Lunala etc. Ultra Moon was my first choice and I'm happy with it although Sun has amazing exclusives such as Alolan Ninetales and Houndoom. I guess it is similar to the Red / Green and Fire Red / Leaf Green versions. I've always been a fan of Green in that case too.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I went with Moon when Gen 7 first came out, as I was interested in the whole day-night swap it had, and Lunala grabbed my attention a little more than Solgaleo.

Decided to go with Ultra Moon when that came out. There's just something really nice about Alola at night compared to the day to me, for whatever reason.

Erisaur

Shiny Breeder ★
    Years
    I chose sun & ultrasun, only because Lunala doesn't appeal to me. Though I do like Alola at night quite a lot.

TiredTomboy

Punk Girl Devin
    Years
    I got Sun and decided to balance it out by getting UltraMoon and I think it was a decent choice. I like both the legendaries but like Solgaleo a tiny bit more (which is why I got Sun first instead of Moon).

Back