• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White House Releases President Barack Obama's Full Birth Certificate

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
  • White House Releases U.S. President Barack Obama's Full Birth Certificate

At last, it has finally been published, and all those birthers can finally shut up be quiet!

https://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110427/ts_yblog_theticket/white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate
    (Source: Yahoo! News)

White House Releases President Barack Obama's Full Birth Certificate

I'm glad to see that the White House has finally brought up what is essentially the ultimate piece of evidence to resolve this annoying "birther" issue once for all. I'm a bit perturbed that it took this long (almost near the end of Obama's current term), and I honestly was convinced that President Obama was a natural-born U.S. citizen, based on the astounding amount of evidence and official certifying statements that were put forth prior to this piece of paperwork. But sadly, even this document might not satisfy certain people...as a certain Yahoo! commenter put it:

Jomo of Yahoo! said:
    No matter what the Obama administration releases as proof that he is a citizen, it won't matter to the people who don't believe he's an American. They will find a way to argue it. The vast majority of politicians, whether they are democrat, republicans or somewhere in between are all corrupt. They all have their own agenda and you can bet the interests of the American people aren't part of it.

In my opinion, someone attempting to back up a claim refuting Obama's origins now, especially considering the massive amount of evidence that's been compiled to support his natural-born U.S. status, would just seem like an individual who is adamant about being blind to the facts laid out in front of him/her...

So, any thoughts on the White House's action pertaining to this document, and its impact on America? (more specifically, the "birther" issue/controversy.)

Also, I have no idea why Donald Trump is claiming credit for bringing this event to pass. -.-

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    "The vast majority of politicians, whether they are democrat, republicans or somewhere in between are all corrupt. They all have their own agenda and you can bet the interests of the American people aren't part of it."

I couldn't agree more. The birthers are still going to claim that this certificate is fabricated or something.

Years
  • Why would people care of Obama was born in America or, say, Uzbekistan? While your surrounding culture will affect your personality, it will still be roughly the same no matter where you live. And, regardless of whether it's good or not, the personality is what counts for judging persons, anything else is just silly.

^SuitUp^

Awesome Soon to be Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Even if he wasn't born in the u.s why should that stop him from being president?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Even if he wasn't born in the u.s why should that stop him from being president?

You have to be US born to be president. At least that's what I remember being taught in school.

Anyway, is it bad I'm looking at everything BUT the location and hospital he was born in? Good Lord, his mom was 18 and his dad was 25. Nothing wrong with that, but wasn't that uncommon then? And a mixed couple at that. I find that more interesting.

/needs to pay more attention to politics

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • "The vast majority of politicians, whether they are democrat, republicans or somewhere in between are all corrupt. They all have their own agenda and you can bet the interests of the American people aren't part of it."

I couldn't agree more. The birthers are still going to claim that this certificate is fabricated or something.

Actually, the better-known ones like Trump are praising themselves for finally ending the crisis. And I am thinking to myself.."You were the crisis, all you did was add fuel to the fire that the White House refused to put out."

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • About time this should finally make people pay less attention to those wacky birthers...
    Also the president is suppose to be born in the US by law as the founders feared a spy or some puppet being put into government by a foreign government who was loyal to them than to this country or something like that...

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
  • Even if he wasn't born in the u.s why should that stop him from being president?

Why would people care of Obama was born in America or, say, Uzbekistan? While your surrounding culture will affect your personality, it will still be roughly the same no matter where you live. And, regardless of whether it's good or not, the personality is what counts for judging persons, anything else is just silly.

Lol constitution.

But in other news, eh. Kinda pissed this happened, there should have been no need for it

Years
  • Anyway, is it bad I'm looking at everything BUT the location and hospital he was born in?
    Huh. I never knew Stanley was used for a girl's name. You learn something new everyday.

The birthers still aren't happy. They won't accept any evidence they don't already believe. Sad it had to come to this.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Haters gonna hate. To be honest, the birthers just need to wait another year, then they can vote Obama out of office fair and square. The longer this crap goes on, the more middle-grounders sympathize with Obama and then there's a chance of that blasted cult of personality carrying him through another election. XD

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Why would people care of Obama was born in America or, say, Uzbekistan? While your surrounding culture will affect your personality, it will still be roughly the same no matter where you live. And, regardless of whether it's good or not, the personality is what counts for judging persons, anything else is just silly.

Even if he wasn't born in the u.s why should that stop him from being president?

This is a direct quote from the U.S. Constitution:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

It's required by law.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Haters gonna hate. To be honest, the birthers just need to wait another year, then they can vote Obama out of office fair and square. The longer this crap goes on, the more middle-grounders sympathize with Obama and then there's a chance of that blasted cult of personality carrying him through another election. XD

Oh, the horrors of having an intelligent, only partially puppeted President... I rather that over the full puppet we'd see form the Republicans.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Oh, the horrors of having an intelligent, only partially puppeted President... I rather that over the full puppet we'd see form the Republicans.

Although I do dislike the Obama administration's tendency to pursue overambitious government spending and would prefer a fiscal conservative personally, I was actually referring to the irony of the birthers actually being counterproductive to their political goals. XD

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • And now Trump is targeting Obama's school documents (diplomas or something?) because he did poorly in his first college or something. It doesn't take much to realize that this is just silly, and the fact that Trump is pursuing this crap is evidence that he isn't qualified to run a country. =/

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    And now Trump is targeting Obama's school documents (diplomas or something?) because he did poorly in his first college or something. It doesn't take much to realize that this is just silly, and the fact that Trump is pursuing this crap is evidence that he isn't qualified to run a country. =/

Well, this Republican is steering clear of Trump in the primaries. If he ends up becoming the GOP candidate, I'm either writing-in Ron Paul's name or voting for the Libertarian candidate.

Years
  • I'm not going to pretend that I wasn't aware of the fact that birth in the US is a requirement for presidency, but: Whether it's the law or not, it's still silly. Especially but not exclusively in a country that was built on immigration.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I never doubted it, but I still have to wonder why it took so long to get this document posted. If I wanted to, I could go back home, get out my birth certificate, and post it on deviantArt or Photobucket by the end of the day.

Not saying that this means anything, because the haters are gonna find some way to try and dispute this...

Years
  • Amazing. I can see this getting into a long debate that reaches who knows where.

Anyway he's been president for 3 years or something like that right? 3 years that people didn't use their brain and asked for a birth certificate. If he didn't fit then he wouldn't be president for even half a year on a good case.

Back