• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whitney's Young Trainer Academy OOC (PG-14)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm not sure about what Rodney's character is yet. She's sweet and somewhat naive, that's all I know.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Enuff talking! Lets have a three-way battle!

lol, jk. But I do hope we get a mission soon-- or that more people start talking to each other and making friends. >w> I'm so excited.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
    once all the characters have like, someone they want to do the next mission with, we can timeskip to the next day and start the actual mission. :) so hopefully the other players get interacty with each other - so far I think about seven characters are making friends?

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I had to revise for an exams yesterday so things were rushed. Also, I have an exam tomorrow but things are looking better because I know that subject better.

EDIT: Incidently, I have a tyranitar in my SS team. The training either takes forever or the result isn't very good.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    Geez, I hope things didn't get too far ahead while I was, y'know, at work and what have you!

Mudkipable

RP/fanfic/penguin/amphy lover
    Years
    Waah, I was on vacation during sign-ups, and after that I was really busy :( If someone drops out, can I post a SU? (of course for the RP's sake I hope no-one does...)

Good luck on the RP for the rest of the people :)

Cyndaquasher

Years
    One day, I will remember to highlight my post and hit ctrl+c before hitting post. Today is not that day...

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
    bad news - I sort of have one too many commitments on my plate at the moment, and since this rp has been kind of quiet, it's the one that's going to have to go. I'm really sorry, I was really looking forward to playing with you guys, but I'm pretty much can't handle this on top of everything else I'm sort of in charge of at the moment.

I hope you guys manage to find an active rp that doesn't close randomly on you;; sorry again.

Cyndaquasher

Years
    Fair enough! I can't say I'm not upset with this turn of events since I was really liking this version of Joe, but if you gotta go, I won't stop ya.

Back