• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Are You Favourite Actors and Actresses?

Years
    Actors:

Arnold Schwarzenegger ('Batman & Robin' so does NOT count, LOL)
    Jean-Claude Van Damme ('Street Fighter' does NOT count)
    Jim Belushi
    Rick Moranis
    Robin Williams ('Popeye' does not count)
    Bruce Willis
    John de Lancie
    Jackie Chan
    Rupert Grint (his facial expressions are win)
    'child actor, pre washed up' MacCauley Culkin (particularly 'The Good Son')
    Mark Hamil
    Brent Spiner
    Levar Burton
    Tim Currey
    Patrick Stewart
    Michael Keene
    Keanu Reaves
    Robbie Coltrane
    Roger Moore
    Sean Connery
    Harrison Ford

Actress:

Sigourney Weaver
    Cate Blanchette
    Dame Maggie Smith
    Whoopi Goldberg
    Charlize Theron

There are a few other actress I can't recall their name or the name of the movie.

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    Um... Robin Williams is great at comedy.

And if you want to get into action than I like Richard Dean Anderson from the MacGyver series, and Brendan Frazer from more recent movies.

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
    Robert Downey Jr. is probably one of my favorite actors. He made me want to watch 'Iron Man' and 'Tropic Thunder' and he's able to switch roles very naturally. Another actor I love for the same reason is Heath Ledger. =[ ... His acting in 'The Dark Knight' was what made that movie big. Just him. Not that other guy .. what's his name .. Christian Bale?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Robin Williams and Michael Myers are funny - I think Myers is moreso voice actor, though.

The rest are all right, but among them, most are brainwashers and bad role models. Their actions are confused 99.9% of the time to be "charitable", such as when adopting children, but if you're smart, you'll realize it's just a media ploy by a bunch of media [beep]s.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Favorite Actors: Jim Carey, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, LL Cool J, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Mike Myres, Bill Murry, Bruce Willis, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Keanu Reaves, Jason Statham, Adam Sandler, Ashton Kutcher, etc....

Favorite Actresses: Jennifer Lopez, Uma Thurman, Resse Witherspoon, Janet Jackson, Halle Berry, Monique, Whoopi Goldberg, Charlize Theron, Demi Moore, Sandra Bulock, Alica Silverstone, Sigourney Weaver, Jane Fonda, etc...

That all I could think of from the top of my head. These guys made me watch movies. They are wonderful.

Last edited:

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    I actually don't really pay much attention to actors versus roles that they played in a movie.

But I do think Rachel McAdams and Charlize Theron are really cute...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Seth Rogan, for sure. And James Franco. Pineapple Express was a solid film, haha.

And then, I really like Evangeline Lilly. :>

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    My favorite actresses are Marcia Cross, Emma Stone, Julie Benz, Tina Fey, Amanda Seyfried, Halle Berry, Salma Hayek and of course Meryl Streep.

My favorite actors are Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, the entire male cast of Boondock Saints and Bradley Cooper.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Favorite Actor : Johny Depp, Jack Hughman, Jack Nicholson, Robin Williams, Bruce Willis.
    Favorite Actresses : Janet Jackson, Charlize Theron, Alica Silverstone, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    My favorite actor: Adam Sandler :3
    Actress: Sandra Bullock

Back