• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who care about the rep and rep points?

Rep

• I Do!!!

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • I Don't

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Whats a rep???

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    I dont care about rep points. They have caused some problems latley. >.< You cant just ask for them, you have to earn them, and people definatly havent been doing that. I used to like them, but when I started getting bad rep points for doing absolutly nothing I got fed up with them.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'd actually prefer if nobody gives me rep points from now on. I'm not able to give any out anymore, so it wouldn't be fair if I couldn't give back.

Codecrakr

My mother never hugged me.
    Years
    There's not really a point to them... If you could use them to buy things--like a certain number of rep points allows you to change your user name if you want to, or make it bold or colored, or whatever--that would be different. I think they do that on the Game Over Online forums.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    I don't really care about them, but I get annoyed when I see a member that joined in like September with 2 or 3 pips, where I have joined in April and have earned the few rep points I have.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    I dont care about rep points. They have caused some problems latley. >.< You cant just ask for them, you have to earn them, and people definatly havent been doing that. I used to like them, but when I started getting bad rep points for doing absolutly nothing I got fed up with them.

I agree,at first i wanted them so bad i would PM asking for them.but there has been so much abuse to this forum lately with all the spammers,and 1 day members.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    PatsRule1223 said:
    I don't really care about them, but I get annoyed when I see a member that joined in like September with 2 or 3 pips, where I have joined in April and have earned the few rep points I have.

There's no need to be jealous pats :\ its not as if everyone asks for rep..i know i dont..
    one thing that annoys me is when people beg for it in their signatures..if i think someone deserves rep ill give it, so they don't need to ask again..

Yaoi Boi

Freeze me solid...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2004
    I don't have any. =/

But it seems like a useless system to me...

Edit: Never mind... I just got one. o.O

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    The whole rep thing turned out to be a big thing,and a not so big of a thing(bad rep).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's nice to receive them... but I'm not too bothered if I don't get any. Even red blocks know that you're being noticed by some people. Even if you don't know who they're from, it's like having a secret admirer... although it's not really love... I think... XD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lightning said:
    I used to before the rest of PC discovered it. Now it's another worthless indicator of popularity, just like postcount. =x

I'll still go "oh, cool" if I get another bar or something, though. Just like if I get a nice even number of posts (ie: 3100~ :3) For the most part, though, I don't care. *likes seeing the comments, though XD*
    31 <3
    I like the lil' bars over there, makes that area look nice and neat. However the system itself is too poorly implemented and I would *like* to see a way it could work. Somehow. Meh.
    Comments are actually really personal sometimes, it's kinda scary. o_O

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I do enjoy getting reputation points, but it wouldn't kill me if I never did. In my opinion people are using them too much now. I've looked at some comments left by people that gave reputation points to others in the Admin control panel, (Muahaha! *is a stalker*) and most of them just seem to only say pointless things like, 'hey ur cool i like ur ava', etc. They've kind of lost their purpose.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I actually did get one of those "I like your avatar" ones some time back. XP I really don't care either way, though I would have a appreciated a nice PM about it more or something. o_o

Back