• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who dislikes the box system?

Do you like the box system?

• Yes!

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • meh...

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    The box interface of HGSS is good in my opinion. I just can't explain why, but its better than B/W's.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    You don't like the current box system? Remember in BRY, this one was really annoying. As annoying as the bag system.
    I think they have really improved it, and in BW it's just perfect.

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
    I LOVE the box system I'm glad they added it in R/S/E such a nice layout, and way easier to see all your pokemon as well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It could probably be improved; being simple and intuitive is the best any user interface can be, while the current system isn't necessarily either and I can find it quite finicky at times. Game Freak seem to have left the third generation system as 'good enough' with only minor modification into future generations. Once the series moves beyond the DS, the box system could at least see a change of appearance.

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
    Years
    I think it's a great system. There's nothing stopping anyone from alternating their team and if one could access any Pokémon at any time there would still be level gaps. As for the first box system... Let's just say that the newer boxes are a huge improvement on the original boxes and I'm glad for it.

Back