• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who do you think is better....

Who is better...

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Aqua! Its a billion times better than Magma I would say! Look at my sig! Water is always stronger than fire...

And thankyou all u Aqua supporters! ^_^

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I like aqua better but, meh, I like both of 'em. I love fire type pokemon, but I don't care! But, They will both have to bow down to me because they will certainly lose to my pokemon; their pokemon are like level 40 or something... *laughs at maxie and archie* >_> here are reasons I like aqua from the greatest to the not so greatest:
    1. I LOVE KYOGRE!!!
    2. Meh, I don't really like Groudon... *looks at groudon* he looks like a red banana to me.
    3. Sapphire version rocks. It was my first pokemon game...
    4. Maxie looks WAY too evil sometimes.... >_>

Chibi-kun

Crazy Chibi
    Years
    Help Me!

Okay. Heres something I dont understand:
    1-I like blue
    2-fire type over water type
    3-kyoger anyday
    4-latias is more kawaii than latios
    5-I like team aqua
    6-Maxie rocks
    Can someone help me before I'm driven to insanity!(Hits my head with Chichi's Frying pan of DOOM

SRV

Years
    • Age 34
    • N.B.
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Personally I think that Archie and Team Aqua are cooler mainly because the Magma Team outfits are ridiculous, oh and you get the master ball in Aqua's Hideout:) (Emerald).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Maxie is probably a bit more level-headed, but Archie makes a better Villian, Sharpedo > Camerupt, Kyogre > Groudon...

Therefore, Archie is more villianous than Maxie, making him a bit better...

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    i say maxie is better because i like fire types and ruby was my first 3rd gen game. but i don't like the werid hats they wear and maxie looks too serious. archie on the other hand looks more cool and like a gang. but i still root for magma and maxie!!!XD

ryo567

~Creator of TAP comic~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    same as the guy posting before me. maxie no reason.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    I like Archie/Team Aqua better cause of the type advantage and they have better outfits.

Back