• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is hottest? Misty, May, or dawn?

whos hottest?

• Misty

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • May

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Dawn

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
Years
  • Misty; small and lithe body and a powerful Pokemon trainer. Love her outfit; very different from what you'd really expect to see. Orange hair with that off-to-the-side ponytail is cute, and her Togepi was always amusing as well.

|D

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    I wish May was real... actually i wish the whole world of Pokemon was real but mainly May

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    lol, lets say if the world of Pokemon was real, then everyone off it would look different since they're only drawings on anime, so nothing would look the same, better if u could just *jump* into the world of Pokemon, that'd be Awesome :)

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    yeah, i feel like crying... just amagin if you could though, totally awesome, think i'll look out for shooting stars and wish on b.day cakes etc. lol

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    same with me, but with May, but i'd have to get rid of her anoying little brother, Brock could come, since he's an awesome cook :P nice meals everyday

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    :) lucky, learning from the best to become the best, why didn't i think of that? then again, watch Brock loads of times, he goes to Pewter City, takes care of *family buisness* me and May travelling together all alone, except Pokemon, heck, they will be in Pokeballs (maybe) and then we'll have the whole place to our selves doing what ever we want, it'd be a dream come true

Back