• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is hottest? Misty, May, or dawn?

whos hottest?

• Misty

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • May

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Dawn

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters

Sean Kingston

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2007
    yea man, im sorry, i just get carried away sometimes

well man apologie excepted and stuff but u should really apologize to everyone else on the board like maybe send some pms to the ppl that saw this or something cuz that was sick and just bad..

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Try to watch your usage of language Akon.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Regardless if it was censored, we all knew what you meant. Stop going off-topic (Akon and Sean Kingston) or I WILL lock this thread, or worse. Save your off-topic conversations for PM.

Sean Kingston

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2007
    whoa sorry dude you dont have to get so over dramatic it was just conversation and i was trying to help you mods out! sorry ill just pm him or something

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Dawn is the cutest thing ever *____* May is cute too, but Dawn is the winner =]

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • YOU GUYS ARE STILL OFF-TOPIC (Akon and Sean Kingston). The two of you, stop it now or you will be warned. Don't say another word in this thread UNLESS it has to do with this thread.

Akon

Banned
    Years
  • YOU GUYS ARE STILL OFF-TOPIC (Akon and Sean Kingston). The two of you, stop it now or you will be warned. Don't say another word in this thread UNLESS it has to do with this thread.

okay. sorry man.

i like misty she is da **** but yeah other girls r hott too. haha remember in the original pokemon where brock was da pimp? LOL

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Three, completely different characters in appearance and personality. I personally like Hikari and May better than Misty. Misty's always been one of the characters that I never really liked for some reason. O.o

May was just someone new to the scene in the anime and that was pretty cool to have that. My favourite out of the two is a close win for Hikari > May, although May was always one of my favourite characters. They're both just... kawaii. O.o

Back