• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is hottest? Misty, May, or dawn?

whos hottest?

• Misty

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • May

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Dawn

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Misty because she simply would roast the other two in a battle. A Starmie and Fire Breathing Gyarados. Nuff said. :laugh:

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    can't stand Misty, hated ever sice i started watching Pokemon, hated her so much i couldn't be boverd to watch all of Johto

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    at least now we know, i'm also glad that you were angry when people were saying Misty's best lol

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    at least now we know, i'm also glad that you were angry when people were saying Misty's best lol

I never said Misty was the best. I just stated I like Misty better because she is the more expericned trainer.

Getting mad at other people's opinions is kind of silly. No one is getting mad at those who like Dawn or May.

Necroexodia

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    i was only joking around, and i said people, not you, i only said that cus Dawnfanboy was angry saying Misty THE WORST! i'm only making jokes previos stuff, have no meaning, i wasn't getting mad, i was making silly jokes

Years
  • Uh well....
    they're kinda young
    I'd have to say Hikari
    I respect Misty too much to find her hot
    May's only remotely hot if her boobs are C or bigger
    but then Hikari's got that short skirt

Marina's hotter than them all though. She's got butt and chest.

ok, u REALLY disturb me. but besides the point. misty's ugly. so as 10 the 4 or so pple who voted 4 misty in the poll, can u plz gimme a detailed decribtion Y?

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    ok, u REALLY disturb me. but besides the point. misty's ugly. so as 10 the 4 or so pple who voted 4 misty in the poll, can u plz gimme a detailed decribtion Y?

Simply because Misty is the better trainer of the bunch. She is a Gym Leader after all.

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    Misty
    She's just a better trainer. I don't seem them as hot, so I won't vote, but IMO Misty's a better character.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    May and Dawn are about Pokemon Contests only, no great battling skills. On top of that, Misty is a Gym Leader and has a little over decent battling skills.

Is it just me or does my Naruto Avatar look like an Infernape?

Extreme Hardcore Naruto Fan.

SheiK

Rawr Blargh
    Years
  • I would have to say Dawn is the cutest. May is a good second. I found Misty annoying...

It's weird to be attracted to pixels...:P

Sean Kingston

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2007
    dude thats seriously kinda crude man. lets try to be mature here.

i serious think that is misty is the cutest and may is pretty hott!

Back