• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
Years
  • I usually like to walk with a variety of Pokemon lol

I love my Umbreon the most though! I have also taken a liking of Xatu, Latias, Celfable, and many others as well =)

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Primeape seems to be my current favourite. Though I have walked with various Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    When not trying to level something, I walk with Umbreon.. because she knows Return and I need to keep her happy!

joacen

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I like walking with my starter Pokemon the most. I chose Cyndaquil, and now it's a Typhlosion. I just feel that it's a special Pokemon to me, plus, I like having a Pokemon that can walk around with you in buildings and indoor places. For a brief time, I walked around with my Ho-oh, and of course, whenever I walked into a building like a Pokemon Center, it would go back inside its Poke ball. How could a Pokemon that size fit in indoor places anyway? So, I decided to switch back to my Typhlosion, and that's who I've been walking with since.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    I walk around with my Shiny Skarmory that I chained in Platinum! It just looks sweet cause it's green! I also got lucky, because it has 31 in its attack IV.

Aquamentis

Touhoumon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    I have like a box of pokemon that I've trained and are battle ready at any time. These are the ones I use to walk with, so pretty much any pokemon that I have taken the time to raise I walk with.

I have even made an excell sheet so I can keep track of who I have walked with so they all get an equal time with me, might seem silly but I like it.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    I walk with the best Pokemon on my team, David, the Level 100 Shiny Magikarp.
    It weakens its foes with its powerful Splash Attack, following it up with Bounce!

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
  • I walk with my lucario most of the time she looks epic walking behind me but then again Lucarios always look epic am I right or am I right? Not to mention the fact that it is my long trusted partner and has been with me through Diamond,Platinum and SS, this pokemon is the most sentimental partner I have ever had so I love to walk with it.

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I usually try out different pokémon to walk with as one can get a little boring to me.
    But most of the time I'd walk with a Pikachu if it wasn't so far and rare in the game. D:

These days I find myself walking more with the pokémon that needs training and is up front, but the pokémon I'm most attached with and I'd walk with all the time is Pikachu. xD;

ugoo

Legend Am I
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    Lugia for me, it looks so tranquil and graceful as it's flying behind me.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I just usually walk with my team and swap around while training. But, I do like the spritework of Entei and Ho-oh; I was staring at them for a good few minutes when I had them following me.

Back