• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else cried during Toy Story 3?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    The ending made me cry....I was laughing and crying at the same time! It was a beautiful ending and they HAVE to make new Toy Story films now!
    And the theme to the Toy Story movies have always got me, when ever I cry at a toy story film, I cry even more when listening to You've got a friend in me.

Years
    I've just came back from watching it and I wasn't even close to crying, what was there to cry about?

Good film though, quite funny at times too.

First 20/30 minutes of Up must have killed most of you...

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    I cried during the entire last 30 minutes. Happy tears though, they became happy tears.

This really was the best way to end the trilogy, though.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    It made me sad but not enough to make me cry, a real good film though. When I heard it was announced I rushed to my mum/mom and told her the news, she was crying for the next 10 minutes.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I teared up really badly at the end. Which is saying something, since I'm usually pretty frigid when I'm watching stuff with friends. ;-;

Guilty~

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    I watched Toy Story 3 a little later than most people (I watched it online =D), and I cried at the incinerator part. I swear, just looking at all of them, holding hands and ready to face death together just made me tear up.
    Another I scene I cried in (aside from the last scene, of course, with Andy playing with Woody for one last time) was when Andy's mom cried and started talking about he's growing up, etc. I mean, that would be my mom in a few months when I leave for college myself.

I swear, the time the movie came out was so fitting.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    i cried when they were about to be crushed in the dump thingy. i was starting to think they might actually die.

Bologna

One might call me "hip"
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I didn't cry while watching the scene with the incinerator, because I didn't believe that the writers would ever let the movie end like that, but I came pretty close at the very end when Andy was talking about Woody. My eyes got all watery and I heard 5 or 6 people around me sniffling. Toy Story 3 is such an amazing movie!

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I won't even lie, I got so close to crying. I probably teared up a bit.

It was weird to see a movie that I've grown up with end like that. Not to mention I related to Andy pretty well and whatnot.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    It nearly got me started. It's really sentimental seeing Andy give away the Toy's that we've all been watching since forever.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I did!

Beware of spoilers, btw.

I started to in the beginning when it showed the montage of Andy growing up. Really reminded me of when I was younger and played with my toys like that, and how much I missed those days.

But the end was where I bawled. When Andy had to say good-bye to his toys, especially Woody. And it didn't help that my mother was sitting next to me, crying because I had told her earlier in the day that my own Woody toy was up in the attic. I don't know. It's just a parents thing. Y'know, how they miss when their children are small?

I had seen the opening plenty of times online when it was shared as a guaranteed "tear-jerker", so I was used to it when I saw the movie. But the ending was something I wasn't prepared for, and I cried at the end of it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I can say that Toy Story 3 was totally different and amazing. I was about to but I was too shy! xD;

Back