• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else likes eating pokemon for lunch? ;D

Sticky?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    UPDATE: this thread was started on the consumption of pokemon shaped macaroni and cheese, made by Kraft..
    Not actual pokemon

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Oh lol, Pokémon shaped macaroni. The world really has bacame crazy... er. Sucks that we don't have Wal-mart here, I'd love to eat my least favourite Pokémon. xD

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years

OKAY?? This tread truely is epic. I have never tried pokemon shaped mac 'n' cheese but I saw some at king soopers once... I should try it. Also if you really could eat actual pokemon I think only cherubi would taste good.
    XD

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    OKAY?? This tread truely is epic. I have never tried pokemon shaped mac 'n' cheese but I saw some at king soopers once... I should try it. Also if you really could eat actual pokemon I think only cherubi would taste good.
    XD

Dude, no.
    Haven't you heard?
    Farfetch'd tastes like Chicken!

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
    I got the pasta when I was little, and Pokemon cereal.

It was awesome <3

Sadly, you don't get that anymore here ;_:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    XD I cooked that for me and my boyfriend when I was at his house in Cincinatti, it was YUMMEH!
    I felt kina bad eatin' them though. XD

Back