• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else likes eating pokemon for lunch? ;D

Sticky?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
Years
  • Ha ha, Pokémon macaroni and cheese... I remember when they first hit the shelves. In an assignment for first grade English, I wrote that they were my favorite food, and I still have that paper. Good memories...

My mom still buys it every once in a while. :)

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • Ha ha, Pokémon macaroni and cheese... I remember when they first hit the shelves. In an assignment for first grade English, I wrote that they were my favorite food, and I still have that paper. Good memories...

My mom still buys it every once in a while. :)
    You still have it?
    You should post it on here.
    : D

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
  • PROOF OF CONCEPT

--------------------------

THE LAST 1 IS POKEMON PERFUME!!!!

source: https://www.pokezam.com/pokemon/promotional/

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
  • Oh wow, Pokémon Pop-Tarts. It's been a while...

I got a Golden Meowth Pokémon card out of one of those Pokémon Rolls boxes once. I still have that, too. God, the memories are starting to come back to me now. I can still remember bugging the hell out of my parents listening to the Season One OST on audio cassette when we drove around in our old van. Those were the days...

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
  • Oh wow, Pokémon Pop-Tarts. It's been a while...

I got a Golden Meowth Pokémon card out of one of those Pokémon Rolls boxes once. I still have that, too. God, the memories are starting to come back to me now. I can still remember bugging the hell out of my parents listening to the Season One OST on audio cassette when we drove around in our old van. Those were the days...

i have that song on my ipod.... i use it as torture >=]

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • I'd love to say I've tried all those tasty Pokemon treats, guys. <3

But, I'm a vegetarian.

Though, have you ever tasted steamed hoppip? Taste just like a big, giant mushroom.

Seriously, though. It is sad when you remember all those products. xD I like BEGGED my mom for some of those Pop Tarts. And, I remember the jelly jars! We have like... 3 or four of them. A clefary (i spelled that horribly wrong... xD), a bulbasaur, a pikachu and a... I'm wanting to saw Meowth? Either way... if I can get batteries for my camera... i'll totally take a picture.

I faintly remember a show in which they mentioned a Pikachu car that actually looked like a Pikachu?... Anyone else remember that?

Years
  • O=
    I must get that pokemanz mac n cheese
    8DD

Didn't we eat some Pokemon lollipops and gummies once? Oh yeah, yeah, I remember seeing a japanese episode on youtube, the person didn't edit out the commercials. I saw one for these little Pokemon cake thingies. xD

OMG Perfume!

Yeah, I want some mac and cheese too. xD

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • I'd love to say I've tried all those tasty Pokemon treats, guys. <3

But, I'm a vegetarian.

Though, have you ever tasted steamed hoppip? Taste just like a big, giant mushroom.

Seriously, though. It is sad when you remember all those products. xD I like BEGGED my mom for some of those Pop Tarts. And, I remember the jelly jars! We have like... 3 or four of them. A clefary (i spelled that horribly wrong... xD), a bulbasaur, a pikachu and a... I'm wanting to saw Meowth? Either way... if I can get batteries for my camera... i'll totally take a picture.

I faintly remember a show in which they mentioned a Pikachu car that actually looked like a Pikachu?... Anyone else remember that?
    I do remember something about a Pikacar.
    :D

And go get those batteries.
    Photographs are a plus.
    aha

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • : DSo, I'm totally not the only one? Awesome! I used to want that car. I convinced myself I would totally own one when I turned 18. :3

And I will have to find some batteries. Haha. I would love sharing some pictures. xD

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • : DSo, I'm totally not the only one? Awesome! I used to want that car. I convinced myself I would totally own one when I turned 18. :3

And I will have to find some batteries. Haha. I would love sharing some pictures. xD
    If you get a pikacar, and while driving around in that pikacar, see another pikacar.
    Wave.
    It'll be me.

Back