• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else likes eating pokemon for lunch? ;D

Sticky?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i live in australia pokemon stuff havent been in food in ages but i still have shapped pasta and it dose taste better yum mine is shaped like dinosaurs but i would love pokemon

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    I live in Australia and pokemon stuff havent been in food in ages.I still have shaped pasta ,and it dose taste better. Yum! Mine is shaped like dinosaurs, but i would love pokemon!
    Fixed.

And Dinosaurs are pretty bad ass.
    Except Science totally stole the idea from Pokemon.
    Everyone knows Pokemon came before dinosaurs!

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    You sick,sick people.
    You're not supposed to eat pokemon, it's pokemon cruelty

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
    they are for eating...... i was calling him a hippie for saying no

[this was my post #42 .......... the best # ever]

"Six by seven. Forty two. That's it. That's all there is. I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe" - Marvin the Paranoid Android

Last edited:

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    Pokemon pasta is freaking awesome!!!
    It's tasted better then ravelolies!
    (I know I spelt that wrong)

Artyte

Bin- No Pokemon Prejudice
    Years

What is this? I never thought that you guys were enthusiast to food labelled with the pokemon franchise popular icons. HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. guess the only place to get such thing is nowhere in my country Singapore, i only can get the pokemon toys from McDonalds. And i'm surprised, when platinum version is not even out in US, Singapore already have platinum pokemon toys, such as giratina altered forme. (All these toys are small figures, not the plushies you get in ToySarus.)

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    Psyduck Jam sounds very disturbing and It sounds really old and Moldy but I have some Pokemon Pasta, Shaped Cheese but the shaped Cheese is the best It's cheese in the shape of Pikachu.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    But what quantity do these tins come in...i hope its not l;ike in europe the tin where the tin is the same size as a tuna tin.... id need about 50

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
    this is a re-post of a re-post...... therefore this time around.... i have lost all of my origonality

click the spoiler to open...........

Spoiler:

Ashbox

Switched Accounts
    Years
    ....... its no wonder why japan disowned pokemon...... becuse we make it look bad....... too much product placement..... milking it for all its worth.....

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
    *looks at the title and blinks* hm eating pokemon i haven't though about that recently. it would be the same as eating people to me [ actually i couldn't eat pokemon but people..........nah i wont be evil]

Back