• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who even uses generic titles

PsychoZombii

Professional NEET
    Years
    WOAHHH this site has segoe UI my favorite font ( ´ o ` )ノ

ok so first, before i introduce myself, is that slogan thing serious or is that your actual slogan (which would be super ironic)?

aaaanyways, i'm PsychoZombii, but you can just call me psycho. The pokemon forums i used occupy is closing down tomorrow, so i figured i'd come here. I've always been sort've intimidated by this place, seeing as your userbase is so flippin' JAM PACKED, but i got over it lol. i need a place where i can just gush about pokemans.

FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
    • i'm 18
    • i live in the US regardless of what my profile says
    • i'm a total weaboo, and i accept it
    • i tend to gush about things i love (like pokemon, video games, and anime)
    • everything i post is 100% serious and you should treat them accordingly
    • the last thing is actually the opposite, i'm a total psycho >_>
    • the only exception to the last thing is when i start using big words and proper punctuation
    • i reeeeallly don't care for using punctuation so this may be the last post for a while where i use any
    kthxbai, off to play pokemon Y :>

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    :) hey and welcome, zombii! (sorry I can't think of another name to call you and I cba to write the whole name, i'm 100% lazy :P)

I hope you are enjoying the time you've spent here so far (if any) and I hope that many more joyful hours may come!
    Good to see that you're a serious poster, maturity is hard to find on the internet these days (although I must admit that the PC community is really mature compared to most forums).

Well, again, I hope you enjoy and if there's anything you need help with just leave a visitor message or a private message ;)

Alpha.

Yup, that's actually our official slogan. It's pretty cool, isn't it? Took me a long while to realize that. xD;; Welcome to PC, Psycho! So sorry about your other forum closing down but you can rest assured that PC will be up for pretty much forever.

What are some of your favorite anime series? I've been a lot more into anime lately and have been watching a fair few of the newly-airing series. Attack on Titan ended though so that has made me a little bit sad.. :( If you ever have a drive to discuss anime with our members, check out the General Entertainment board! It's absolutely perfect for anime/manga talk as well as music, movies, TV shows, sports, books.. yeah, it covers a whole lot.

ANYWAYS, have an amazing time! <3 We have Segoe as a font so that should be a dealbreaker, right? Haha, let me or another staff member know if you ever need any help at all.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Why hello there PsychoZombii and welcome to PC! :D

We are one of the bigger forums out there, but don't worry. We're all really nice here and we make an effort to make a not-so intimidating atmosphere. I'm sorry about your other forum closing down, but I'm sure you can find a happy little home here in PC.

I'm not too big on anime myself, but I know a huge chunk of our users love the various animes. Just click the link that Cirno gave you and you should be all set for talking about them.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any staff member. It's what we're here for. And with that, I welcome you to PC and I hope you can stay a long time! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    It's awesome knowing you we have your favorite font hahaha! Welcome to PC PsychoZombii!

I'm a pretty big anime fan as well. Recently I started watching Attack on Titan thanks to a friend who gave me a free 48 hour pass to Crunchyroll Premium. I got to episode 5 so far and I'm really loving it. The ending to episode 5 was so intense! If I'm not mistaken, the anime in your signature is Kill la Kill right? I hear that's really good too and I've been wanting to sit down to watch it. General Entertainment has tons of anime/Japanese pop culture fans who visit it everyday so you'll feel at home there. You can also talk about your love for Pokemon and other video games here too. So hopefully you can meet a lot of friends and lots of people too. Have a ton of fun here and enjoy yourself! Talk to you later!

PsychoZombii

Professional NEET
    Years
    Yup, that's actually our official slogan. It's pretty cool, isn't it? Took me a long while to realize that. xD;; Welcome to PC, Psycho! So sorry about your other forum closing down but you can rest assured that PC will be up for pretty much forever.

What are some of your favorite anime series? I've been a lot more into anime lately and have been watching a fair few of the newly-airing series. Attack on Titan ended though so that has made me a little bit sad.. :( If you ever have a drive to discuss anime with our members, check out the General Entertainment board! It's absolutely perfect for anime/manga talk as well as music, movies, TV shows, sports, books.. yeah, it covers a whole lot.

ANYWAYS, have an amazing time! <3 We have Segoe as a font so that should be a dealbreaker, right? Haha, let me or another staff member know if you ever need any help at all.

haha that IS a pretty cool slogan.
    i've been watching this seasons animes lately, even though i should be working on past animes that i havent finished yet, lol. thanks for the advice too, i'll definitely check that board out.

and thanks for the warm welcome! :>

Why hello there PsychoZombii and welcome to PC! :D

We are one of the bigger forums out there, but don't worry. We're all really nice here and we make an effort to make a not-so intimidating atmosphere. I'm sorry about your other forum closing down, but I'm sure you can find a happy little home here in PC.

I'm not too big on anime myself, but I know a huge chunk of our users love the various animes. Just click the link that Cirno gave you and you should be all set for talking about them.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any staff member. It's what we're here for. And with that, I welcome you to PC and I hope you can stay a long time! :D

yeah, i hope i can get settled in here, and become really active! thanks for the welcome! ^^

It's awesome knowing you we have your favorite font hahaha! Welcome to PC PsychoZombii!

I'm a pretty big anime fan as well. Recently I started watching Attack on Titan thanks to a friend who gave me a free 48 hour pass to Crunchyroll Premium. I got to episode 5 so far and I'm really loving it. The ending to episode 5 was so intense! If I'm not mistaken, the anime in your signature is Kill la Kill right? I hear that's really good too and I've been wanting to sit down to watch it. General Entertainment has tons of anime/Japanese pop culture fans who visit it everyday so you'll feel at home there. You can also talk about your love for Pokemon and other video games here too. So hopefully you can meet a lot of friends and lots of people too. Have a ton of fun here and enjoy yourself! Talk to you later!

i havent gotten to attack on titan yet, but kill la kill is literally the best anime of the season.
    it uses such a unique style of art, with such a story that would be perfect for a video game, and the comedy is out of this world lol. currently my fav anime! or at least tied with nichijou.

anyway, that's enough gushing for now, i just got here XD
    again, i'll totally check out that board :>
    thanks for the welcome, see ya later! ^w^

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
    Greetings I am Quinn, It is good to meet you, if you need any thing please don't hesitate to ask. Hope you find this site helpful, and enjoy your stay.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Awww yeah, we've been needing a zombie around here!!

Welcome to the party Psycho, it's great to have you. I myself can't take that slogan seriously but it seems like it's there to stay, from what I can tell haha. Most slogans are cheesy anyway so it works! Anyway I hope you have an awesome time, see you around!

P.S. Thanks to your signature, I have discovered Backloggery and am gonna try it tonight!

PsychoZombii

Professional NEET
    Years
    Greetings I am Quinn, It is good to meet you, if you need any thing please don't hesitate to ask. Hope you find this site helpful, and enjoy your stay.

nice to meet ya, quinn! thanks for the welcome~

Hai thar PsychoZombii!
    Welcome to PokeCommunity or PC!
    I hope you have lotsa fun here!
    If you have Questions you can PM the Mods.... :D

Will do! thanks for the welcome! :>

Awww yeah, we've been needing a zombie around here!!

Welcome to the party Psycho, it's great to have you. I myself can't take that slogan seriously but it seems like it's there to stay, from what I can tell haha. Most slogans are cheesy anyway so it works! Anyway I hope you have an awesome time, see you around!

P.S. Thanks to your signature, I have discovered Backloggery and am gonna try it tonight!

haha, thanks for the welcome! The slogan's not that bad, better than the last forums imo, lol.

also, backloggery's pretty rad isn't it? I needed a list to keep track of all my games and progress, and of course i needed a list for what games i gotta get next, so it was a big help.

Back