• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA who is she

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • plans for the future?
    really want to get back into writing, I felt I was pretty good at it when I managed to sit down and take the time but I'm so impatient so my interest kinda dwindled over the past year. gotta bring it back.

i also want to move to montreal at some point in the next few years but i've barely begun planning that so far. the idea of moving out and especially moving across the country is pretty scary.

What would you do if you were Adri for a day?
    mass hard-delete all the AMA threads and see how people react :')

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Who is the most attractive world leader?
    justin trudeau tho

trudeau-hot.jpg

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • What's your favourite colour on a rainbow?

Pika Pika :chu:
    uhh i think orange!
    Considering you mod a Pokemon game section, how do you often react to new Pokemon game announcements?
    very excitedly! slightly more excitedly when it's an original game and not a remake, but not a big deal. i don't think modding a pokemon section would affect my excitement about a new game though haha, I'd still like Pokemon a lot either way.

Back