• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is that Pok?mon?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'm gonna guess Tauros... (that was in the safari zone sode where the warden pulled a gun on them thinking that they were dratini poachers, I think)

this pokemon is usually found with another pokémon hanging out under its wing in the ocean.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    it is a
    Who is that Pok?mon?
    i saw it under a mantine....(remoraid)

ok, what pokemon induces a headache by hearing its distinctive cry for so long??

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    Man! I knew the answer of every question except this one!!!!!!
    Uhhhhhh! It's maybe CHIKORITA.

QUESTION: This Pokemon is said to be an abandoned plush doll and it roams around in search of the children who abandoned them. (QUITE EASY)

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
    Man! I knew the answer of every question except this one!!!!!!
    Uhhhhhh! It's maybe CHIKORITA.

QUESTION: This Pokemon is said to be an abandoned plush doll and it roams around in search of the children who abandoned them. (QUITE EASY)

Banette. Duh.

QUESTION: Every few years, this Pokemon's feathers fall off, and new, supple feathers grow back in their place. (All bird Pokemon probably do this, but this one is the only one in which this fact was explicitly stated in the Pokedex.)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Gastly and Haunter. only i think 0.2 pounds... Might be wrong

Which pokemon is the smallest?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Azurill and diglett, i think.
    Please correct me if i'm wrong.

But if i'm right, which pokemon was the strongest pokemon before arceus came?

Years
    Pffft, Mewtwo. It still is the strongest seeing as Arceus hasn't been released by Nintendo yet. Also, with base stats like his, he makes Arceus look like a weakling. Arceus is just very consistent. 120 Base stats for all stats. Oh well.

This pokemon was the first pokemon Ash released in the Anime (it was evolved to it's maximum limit).

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Metapod? A watermelon right? i have no clue

This pokemon can smash through mountains just to make a nest for it's young

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Tyranitar

this pokemon is more intelligent than a suprcomputer

Back