• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the best trainer?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This belongs in Pokemon General. *moved* Anyway...

I would say Ash. I mean, his Pokemon aren't the strongest, or the best, but he really is a good trainer himself. He spends a lot of time with his Pokemon, and he cares for them, so eventually that's bound to get him to the top.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    I'd say Lance. He's the elite 4 champion. But honestly I think i am the best Pokemon trainer! MWAHAHAHA!!! My mewtwo kicks butt!

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    id say lance, steven, and mewtwo.

ash is to weak. if he gets in a battle were his pokemon are getting the C*** beaten out of them he'll just give up for the safety of his pathetic pokemon.

Broleta

[..1..]
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I would say Ash. I mean, his Pokemon aren't the strongest, or the best, but he really is a good trainer himself. He spends a lot of time with his Pokemon, and he cares for them, so eventually that's bound to get him to the top.

I totally agree with you there, ash doesnt really care how strong his pokemon are he just cares about how hardy they work and that will eventually make them strong in the end!

Years
    Oh my god! Is there manga too?!?! Oh my god, oh my... I'm really out. Stupid Finland. They don't show us anymore anime, and we haven't manga! We have now only Pok?mon shirts and shoes! (Sorry for offtopic... :/)

Eeerr... 'Cause they don't show us anything about pok?mon, I have to say Ash. I agree what Broleta and Kayleigh sayed. He cares his pokemon.

:( Snef. We haven't pokemon manga! *boohoo* I must re-read my all Dragonballs now...

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Ash/Satoshi

Reason 1: gameshark
    -who can beat a gameshark? we have solid evidence that Ash uses a gameshark in battle. He sharked Marowak's type until that it is no longer resistant to Pikachu's electric attacks. you cannot possibly beat a gameshark

Reason 2: the Ubar Focus Band
    -the only possible explanation to how Charizard can survive 10 billion attacks yet still "manage to hang on." We see Charizard surviving multiples of Entei's attack, enduring Dragonite's constant body slam and other attacks and so on. It has to be some sharked ubar Focus Band...

Reason 3: he can do the impossible
    -such as using a Pidgeotto and its double edge attack to OHKO Rhydon >_>;

With these 3 unique properties, Ash is no doubt the winner and champion of the world... oh wait there's one even stronger trainer!

Producer
    -trainers win and lose at their sheer commands... if they are to Poke-battle, they'll win because they say so.

Back