• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the most Egotistical Character in Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I'm torn between Jessie and Harley. I guess I'd give my vote to Jessie though because she's been along for the ride since way back when. Although for the time Harley was there, he left a pretty huge impact as far as being a bit conceited. Well to me anyways.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would say Jessie in my opinion...she's in every episode, and has the same personality...my vote goes to her...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    JESSIE hands down!

Self-glorification or something like that. She portrays that attitude so well, it's soo obvious!

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Jessie, Harley, Paul and the old gary are all in about the same level in my opinion, but since jessie has been around longer, I will go with the masses and pick her, oh, how unpredictable^^;

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Harley, Paul, Gary and that new girl rival of Ash.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I think.. Charizard is also a rather egoistic character, esp before it started to listen to Ash.. haha!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ash was obviously way too egoistic when he started. Now he sounds like a mature smartass.

So I guess the Egoism Idol award goes to:

Team Rocket.

Prepare for trouble. They are so egoistic, they are annoying.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Curiosity speaking, but are we talking just main/recurring characters here, or can we go for characters-of-the-day as well? Because I recall an Astounding Mandy back the first Pokémon League Tournament at the very beginning of the second season. I mean, for God's sake, he put astounding in his name.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I'd say Jessie or Gary. Harley wasn't egotistical, he just wanted to win, and Paul's just a big meanie... IMO
    Of course, Gary's not shown a really egotistical side for... A very long time. Therefore, my vote goes to Jessie. Yaysies! ^_^
    xX

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Harley! Jessie isn't all that bad. Drew is cool, Ash is just weird, Gary is the best guy around, all the other girls are either cool or hot. Harley is my choice. (I though he was a girl at first...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    I think.. Charizard is also a rather egoistic character, esp before it started to listen to Ash.. haha!

I always felt Charizard looked out of place when his fellow starters stayed in their basic forms.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Without a doubt, Jessie.

We're just coming out of the Summer School arc here, and in there, Jessie was being a total egomaniac. It took her until the end to realize that everyone truly liked her (for WHATEVER reason :\)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Gary. If I had to deal with that every time I went to some new city... "Hmmph! You're too late! I already beat (insert Kanto leader here) and evolved (insert awesome pokemon here)!" Coupled with those cheerleaders...

Back