• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your fave superhero?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Theres alot of Anime superheroes I like...

But as far as comic book heroes...

Robin (Yes, Robin...dunno why, but I've liked him alot since I was little.. xp)
    Catwoman
    Spiderman
    Wolverine

....and does Nightcrawler count? xDD He was flipping awesome in X-Men Evolution. xD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Superman followed closely by Spiderman and Batman. Superman is just the best IMO, if it wasn't for that darn kryptonite.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Captain Barbel. No... Wait. Yes, Captain Barbel.

Who is he, you ask? A Filipino superhero, of course! XD Then maybe Robin next, then Spiderman.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Yep, over to Other Entertainment, I suppose — touches far too much on the media.

I just had Freakazoid at best in my day. Then I gave up comics and reduced television time.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I don't have a favorite superhero I think that they are stupid

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    Replying to this thread made complete sense then. Hey, at least you boosted your post count though, right?

I've always thought Spiderman was awesome, he's long been my favourite superhero. I wish they picked a better actor than Tobey McGuire to play him in the movies though >.>

Years
    ANGEL SUMMONER AND BMX BANDIT.

I love those two

(there from a UK TV show called: That mitchell and Webb look.)

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Hm mine is Kitty From X-men, but thats not really a super hero is it? my second fave is Spiderman
    Yea, Kitty Pryde is a Super Hero, I recently read the first mini-series with her and Wolverine where she first earned the name 'Shadowcat' since before her nickname was 'Sprite'. (I'm currently in the middle of reading the Secret Wars II working my way towards the 90's era in comics.)

Mine's always been Wolverine, before I even knew he was so popular. He's the best at what he does and what he does ain't pretty. I also enjoy the X-Men, never been big fan on Cyclops though, he was alright during the Silver Age but he became total control freak when the new X-Men crew arrived.

Years
    There are far too many now to narrow it down to just one. Each has a special something that I liked about them, although their powers can be overrated at times. I like all of them as long as they aren't too arrogant and self-involved.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I like Spiderman, not because of his powers, but because he isn't perfect. :D

Orange_Flaaffy

Crystal Bell Keeper
    Years
    My favorite superhero has always been Rogue, back in the days when she had Ms. Marvel's powers and could fly :)

I also like Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Catwoman who has crossed the line many times to be a hero :)

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Rogue's cool, she is one of my fav female characters in the Marvel Universe although I didn't like her in the movies obviously because she was nothing like she was in the comics, no Ms. Marvel powers no nuttin aside from the fact that you can't touch her. In the comics she's awesome. I've read the Avengers annual where she made her first appearence and kicked the crud outta Captain America, they made her old like in her 40's then and as time went on the artist made her younger, good thing they did.

Back