• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who is your favorite actOR

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    why not

include a picture if you feel so inclined
    Spoiler:

paul newman and peter sarsgaard, just real classy guys.

Years
    My favourite actors are Morgan Freeman and Will Smith, and on a lesser note Robert De Niro and Ashton Kutcher. Morgan Freeman is just all-round great in all of his movies, but especially The Bucket List. The way he plays his character is one of the reasons that is my favourite movie of all time. Will Smith can play roles good too, especially in I Am Legend. Robert De Niro is not nearly as good as the previous two actors I've mentioned but his roles in Meet the Fockers and This Boy's Life were really good (especially This Boy's Life, this was one of the main reasons he's become one of my favourite actors). Finally Ashton Kutcher for his role as Kelso in That '70s Show.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    This is a tough question to answer, I have so many.. but my main 2 would have to be Mike Myers and Steven Fry. I like them mainly because of their comedy, Mike Myers films are good too Like Austin Powers, The Love Guru and Waynes World. Steven Fry I like how he acts on more stage things also his performance in St. Trinians was Epic, I also like his Sarcasm too (not forgetting how great he was doing the voice of Reaver in Fable 2). :3

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Tommy Wiseau, his acting capabilities are Par Excellence. And to top it off he's an excellent writer/director/producer too.

Don't believe me? Just watch The Room, it will change your life.

Years
    Patrick Stewart, and not just because he's Captain Picard. He's one of those great actors who adds dignity to anything he's a part of.

Spoiler:

Yes, even here.

momsen123

Banned
    Years
    I like Tom Cruise, he's my favorite. Recently I watched his movie Knight and the day. Really it was an awesome movie.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
    Karl Urban - He plays Eomer, my favourite character, from Lord of the Rings.

Years
    Almost all movies with Tom Hanks, some of movies with Al Pacino and few of movies with Johnny Depp are too awesome for me. I like these actors mostly.

Fire-Red

Like no one ever was
    Years
    For me it is Jodie Foster she has more emotion in her top lip them most actors do in there whole face. I am yet to see any preformance as impressive then her turns in The Accused, Taxi Driver and Silence of The Lambs. I also love her in Nell, Contact, Bugsy Malone and many others.

Julianne Moore is also very impresive.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have a few faves: Leonardo DiCaprio,Joseph Gordon-Levitt,Taylor Lautner,& Jake Gyllenhaal :3

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    Johnny Depp is sweet. and i love Ellen Page, for her performance in HARD CANDY and JUNO. and Michael Cera, too; NICKANDNORAH is amazing.

Back