• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite Gym Leader?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • Juan, he has a Kingdra! <3

Volkner and Candice come close though.

If Kingdra is your primary reason for loving Juan, why not vote for Clair as well? Especially considering that her type specialty is significantly more badass than Juan's.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    Misty, Misty, Misty, Misty, MISTYY! xDD (I also like Clair, Candice and Erika :3)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Sabrina, most definitely. She is certainly who got me into Psychic-Types, if not Pokemon in general. ^_^

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Blatantly copies GymLeaderLily's layout, but with slight changes. xD

Overall favourite: CLAIR! :D I like how she evolves as a character, and understands she won't only win. Plus she has a Dragonair and a Kingdra, though Juan has a Kingdra, h doesn't really appeal to me as much as Clair does. :\

Kanto Favourite:Toughie, because although they were the originals... none of them reall stood out to me. Probably Erika, because I like here personality, though Giovannie\Blue are up there too! :D

Johto Favourite: Clair (points to overall favourite)

Hoenn Favourite: Now, this is hard! Hoenn, in my opinion, was as stale as it gets. None of the ones were interesting, and when they tried to be interesting (e.g: Wattson), they just ended up being annoying (to me, anyway.) I'm going to have to say Flannery, because I think she looks pretty cool for a fire type gym leader, and I like the type she trains. I also dont mind Tate and Lisa, Norman (though I hate his Slaking with a passion, in both appearance and strength), Winona and Wallace\Juan.

Sinnoh favourites:Not that hard, really. The first Gym Leader that comes into my head is definitely Volkner. Not only was he pretty cool, I like how they gave him a bit of a backstory, too. Also, he has a Electivire <3 (in Platinum) and you get to battle him again with an elite four member outide the Battle Frontier (agan, only in Platinum). Byron was pretty cool to, and so was Gardenia and Candice.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Giovanni and Clair are my personal favorites, as they are both 8th Gym Leaders, and I like their backstory, (mostly at that part Giovanni), and the sidequest after beating Clair.

Years
  • Misty is my favourite as I love water pokemon and her general design.

But I also like Whittney as she was the only gym leader I really got stuck on and Gary/Blue/Green for having the most balanced side.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Flannery, the fourth Hoenn Fire type gym leader, simply amazing and cool looks and powerful too! XD
    One with a fiery passion that burns!
    Thats my favourite and awesome quote too XD

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Koga or his daughter...Ninja Gym is Awesome and its a nice change as its like the only Poison Gym...

-TheZeide

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Kanto - Misty, but only because the Pokémon Adventures manga has convinced me she's badass. I used to like Lieutenant Surge, but man, he's an ass in the manga. :| As is Koga, lol. (Keeping Blue for your own personal zombie, are we?)

Johto - Ahh, it's been so long since I played Silver. Erm. The bird-type leader...Falkner. ty, Bulbapedia.

Hoenn - Not played. :|

Sinnoh - Crasher Wake for being...well, Crasher Wake, and Volkner for being poor brilliant emo-child.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • kanto: sabrina, especially her re-designed appearance in hg/ss
    johto: hard to pick, between falkner, morty, and clair. but morty is definitely the best, yet he's the toughest, i must admit.
    hoenn: wallace or winona XD
    sinnoh: fantina and volkner. fantina is just plain unique and volkner has the coolest personality and design among all.

Thorazine Corazon

Defective Masterball
    Years
  • Kanto: Lt. Surge, just because I thought he was the coolest guy ever when I was a kid.
    Johto: The Ghost trainer, who's name I cannot remember at the moment.
    Hoenn: Tate and Liza... Just because it's a double battle; Hoenn gyms were sort of boring.
    Sinnoh: Volkner, because he's jaded and awesome.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Misty and Jasmine. Misty is a very talented water type pokemon trainer, her appearence is amazing and I like her personality and competitive drive in the gym. Jasmine is very tough to take on with her steel types and she also has a great appearance, very cute.

Back