• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Your Favorite Pc Member?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Shelz, how can Cas be your favourite member if she isn't a member anymore? o_O

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I like Pezz because he/she (sorry, didn't look at ze profile) said nice things about me :D

And Stellarwind because we have long @ss conversations about strange topics on aim.

Bio_septic who I believe never re-registered, but oh well. She's the only other person I know who's a Hitmonchan fan too. And she's the best artist I've ever "met".

Tsukushi_chan because she's crazy and cool and I want to know her in real life and I envy her humans(and I still didn't make her my part of the art trade yet o.o;)

Scythemantis because he is 00ber smart and his site is unique.

Erm... ok that's it.

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Shelz, how can Cas be your favourite member if she isn't a member anymore? o_O
    Whoops...Sorry...XD!

I ment to put you Lightning...

Why I put Cas I have no idea.

Well here is

#8 - Lightning

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    This is the first place in my life (other than camp JIM) whereas I'm a popular person...and this is the first time I'm at a place (other than camp JIM) whereas I can say I'm popular without a bunch of people saying

"NO YOUR NOT! SHUTUP AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK"

*tears of joy*
    *tears of rage*
    *tears of salt-calibrated water molecules*

BOO yahahaha!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sodium Chloride and H20 - Tears , Salt Water Solution.

Um Sure i dont think im all that popular heere but im fairly popular

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dakota said:
    This is the first place in my life (other than camp JIM) whereas I'm a popular person...and this is the first time I'm at a place (other than camp JIM) whereas I can say I'm popular without a bunch of people saying

"NO YOUR NOT! SHUTUP AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK"

*tears of joy*
    *tears of rage*
    *tears of salt-calibrated water molecules*

BOO yahahaha!
    Yay Dakota! Me too:) BOO ya! :)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    *pats Dakota on the back*

Of course...isn't PC essentially a haven for outcasts of society that just happen to favor pok?mon?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    hey im on 4 lists, yay.

i think im not very well like here. someone told me a few people avoid talking to me cos im so touchy, i guess i do go off too easy. i just want to say, to thoise of you who avoid me cos of my quick temper and tendancy to get offended easy, plkease give me a chance. :( i have been through a lot, and its hard to get used to having people being nice to me. i have to work on being nicer to others. so please just give me a chance.

Soph.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    *pats Dakota on the back*

Of course...isn't PC essentially a haven for outcasts of society that just happen to favor pok?mon?

that's so true... PC is a lot more accepting and welcoming that the cruel reality... and that's why i would much rather die from radiations from my computer than walking outside. I would much rather die with a happy experience of "life" on the net than being a walking corpse dispirited by this stupid world.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    To those of you who mentioned me, thank you very much. n.n-
    I don't really have a favorite member, because most of you are very nice, likeable people. PC is a friendly place, and Iv made alot of good freinds here.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Soph said:
    hey im on 4 lists, yay.

i think im not very well like here. someone told me a few people avoid talking to me cos im so touchy, i guess i do go off too easy. i just want to say, to thoise of you who avoid me cos of my quick temper and tendancy to get offended easy, plkease give me a chance. :( i have been through a lot, and its hard to get used to having people being nice to me. i have to work on being nicer to others. so please just give me a chance.

Soph.
    When I went back to take a look at my posts (Searched my posts at PE2K) from Early July, I was like, how did I find it in me to be nice back than?:paranoid:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Heh really? lol Well, I'm not popular at all in real life, I'm shy... x_x; Hardly any people in my school know my name. XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think I'm pretty popular in real life.But I won't brag or anything.If you ask any of my friends anything about me, the last thing shy.So back to the topic..........

Back