• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Your Favorite Pc Member?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I am , Its very fun ........ stressful , i follow strict fashion codes , its more like a religion , I cant wear backpacks , i hate them anyways...... i cant wear ugly colors , like Earth Tones , unless its Emerald Green or Tan.

Yup ....... its fun

Back on the Subject.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Heh really? lol Well, I'm not popular at all in real life, I'm shy... x_x; Hardly any people in my school know my name. XD
    Me too, but even less names are known by me, a lot less.. X_X;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    yes... then there wouldn't be so much to post about in OC... and who's going to be there to argue about non-pair up agreements? :laugh:

being popular is certianly not a religion. Religion isn't about rules and tradition, but a belief... i'm rather picky when we're on the religion topic.

either way, back on topic. A lot of people here who basically makes any appearance in OC are my favorite members of PC n_n

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
    I'm new here...The first person that I meet is...
    MoonLight:The first person that post in my introduce forum...(Yay!)
    DragonTrainer:One friendly dude...
    22sa:is Nice(nothing to post...lol)
    Miyu-chan:Friendly girl...(sorry)
    Kairi:kind Mod...

22sa

Years
    I don't know how just different PC or PE2K will be if I wasn't here. I do know however, that I would be different if I had not known PC/PE2K.

PokeTrainerCarol

I know one thing that would be going on right now if I hadn't joined PC.

My written English would suck!

thanks everyone, all of you teach me a little bit of the English language each day...^^ make that each PC day lol

And for ANYONE who may come here saying
    "omg I'm so unpopular no one has me on their list"
    you're wrong because I have everyone on my list...^^ I just won't type down every single name!

and thanks to anyone that had me on their list...thank you!!

good night now o_o

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    My written English and grammar is off the charts.

Well, I try to use my best grammar. No fragmented sentences or run on sentences for me.. :P

I am currently developing my buddy list. If I PM you, you are on my buddy list.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I wouldn't say off the charts, you never use semicolons. >_>;;

Still, it's better than most people's.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well i never worry about my online grammar... as long as you get the point across in the internet world, your grammar is good enough...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I had this sort of typing ingrained into me by an old friend, now I feel wrong or something if I don't use correct grammar and punctuation.

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    I had this sort of typing ingrained into me by an old friend, now I feel wrong or something if I don't use correct grammar and punctuation.
    Lol Kwesi doesn't even use correct grammer, but it's still important. <_<;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He tries to when he posts, he told be he doesn't want to be known as the admin who doesn't. On IM however... >_>

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I used to be strange. I used to fuss over teeny spelling-errors, and I would spellcheck all my posts on Word before I post. XD; But that was the past... I'm too lazy to do that now. ;P

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
    People don't know me very well...
    *grab bottle of milk and drink like crazy*
    I think I drink too much now...

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    22sa said:
    Ah

MoonLight - Has insanity XD, nice, produces great drawings, fund to talk to, and is paired up with Dakota!:P

^Yes your right on the money there XD im very proud to be insane XDXD

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    My favorite members are:

Mystic Mew
    Pikasoul
    Blusey
    Raydrogiga
    oni flygon
    Omega-Brendan
    SapphireDewgong
    G-Lance
    22sa
    Pokesafari
    DragoniteQueen(changed the name to something else)

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Okies, I know the main reason I'm not on anybody's lists is because I only recently rejoined and before, even though I was a member for a very good amount of time, I still wasn't very popular. >.< But, anywho, my list:

22sa: He was nice then and now. He was the first person and still only to PM when I rejoined. He's pretty concerned with everybody here at PC, and I think that's pretty awesome.

Lightning: Before PC was restarted, I know I liked her art a lot. She was pretty nice as well.

Diana (Not sure of who she is now, okay, so I don' remember): She was and still is an all around nice person in my book, and she seem involved with the community.

PokeTrainerCarol: To me, I kinda always thought of her as PC's most popular person. Almost everyone had/has something nice to say about her. Gah... If only I could be like her, lol.

More soon...

Back