• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who thinks Celebi will be catchable this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • I wish that stupid cabbage Celebi was like every other legendary Pokemon that you can catch within the game. I'm tired of that cabbage lol, you should be able to take the steps (like in the japanese games) but without the wifi

:t354:TG

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well if Celebi was able to be caught in the game, then it wouldn't be as rare or as special as it is now.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • To correct some here :

Celebi was unobtainable in G/S. only in crystal, that is in Japanese can catch it. you need 16 badges and talking to oak will give you the GS Ball. now go to elm and he will take the ball for some sort of time (from here i don't really remember how it worked) and after a while he will be outside of his house looking at a tree like a fool. talk to him and get the GS ball back (GS = GoldSilver ball?) go to the shrine and it will ask you to put the GS ball inside, say YES and celebi would appear out of nowhere. lvl 30 celebi time to catch it!

I assume it would be a Wifi event, and instead of the deliveryman you will get it from Oak.

WRONG! -_-
    in the japanese crystal you got given the GS ball by the blue haired nurse in the PCC (you needed all 16 badges) the blue haired nurse was activated by using the GBC to phone linker in japan (possibly at some event not quite sure how it worked...), after this the next time you walked into the PCC the blue haired nurse would run up to you and give you the GS ball, take the GS ball to kurt and he will try to figure out what to do with it. The next day, kurt will be outside his house looking towards ilex forest, he will say something about the forest being restless and will give you the GS ball, now head toward ilex shrine.. (for the rest of this information click the spoiler in my siggy)

(WORD OF WARNING: dont mess with a HUGE JOHTO fanboy!)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    To correct some here :

Celebi was unobtainable in G/S. only in crystal, that is in Japanese can catch it. you need 16 badges and talking to oak will give you the GS Ball. now go to elm and he will take the ball for some sort of time (from here i don't really remember how it worked) and after a while he will be outside of his house looking at a tree like a fool. talk to him and get the GS ball back (GS = GoldSilver ball?) go to the shrine and it will ask you to put the GS ball inside, say YES and celebi would appear out of nowhere. lvl 30 celebi time to catch it!

I assume it would be a Wifi event, and instead of the deliveryman you will get it from Oak.

DARKSHADE pretty much had it covered. As your interpretation of it wasn't exactly right. Some parts were faily correct, but most of it wasn't as DARKSHADE pointed out to you.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I doubt they would have the Cell Phone event. Seeing as how many phone companies there are, it would be terrible for America to miss out on it. So, the option a lot are looking to is either a Toys 'R Us event or WiFi event, or both like the Secret Key.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well I believe Celebi was a movie event last time, so there is a possibility it could be an event for something else or it could be catchable.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Event most likley, because Nintendo loves to make us move, though I would want it to be catchable....Wi-Fi is another way Celebi might be catchable by...or getable, you get my drift. Lolz

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    SCreW WI-fi
    SCerw Events
    I jus want a Celebi
    Why do we even have events? (some one please Response)

I think events are held to promote the games, movies, and other things like that. So, to promote the game for more people to buy it, it would make sense for them to hold it as an event for only the GSDS games.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    I REALLY hope that Celebi is included this time. Even if you can't obtain it, at least let it be part of the storyline. Johto had the best storyline ever, in my opinion, so if they added Celebi, it would make it even better. It's like Raikou, Suicune and Entei. At least they were included in LG/FR.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If Celebi isn't held as an event, then that is one of the few thinsg that will catch me as a surprise. Though, I'd say if Celebi was involved in the game, I'd wait after the Elite is beaten so the original storyline of GS stays. I mean it'll keep the nostalgic feel many people are looking for again if the storyline was changed to Celebi from the start.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    GameStop wouldn't be a bad option for the event, especially knowing it is closer to my house than Toys 'R Us is.

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
  • Well yeah celebi should be obtainable with mystery gift (i think) like the events on diamond/pearl/platinum
    if not then darn!!!!
    :( why celebi is soooooo uncatchable????????
    its the hardest pokemon to have u know, at least an original one, not hack, codes or anything like that

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I prefer it being rare, or else then it defeats the purpose of it being a classical legendary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back