• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who wants a new main person besides ash

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
  • Ash doesn't really annoy me, Brock in my opinion should split... Not to mention TEAM ROCKET who seem to be getting more and more predictable. If they can't get rid of Jesse and James, at least change their stupid clothes!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No way, Pokemon is Ash's story. There would be absolutly NO point in changing characters. Why? I direct you to Richie in the Chronicles. Oh yeah, whole new character he was. He reacted in ways that you could never imagine Ash would! Like helping out random annoying people, annoyingly tolerable of helping out annoying people, defeating Team Rocket, kind, helpful, scratchy voice, Pikachu...oh yeah, completly different from Ash.

Even Gold wasn't that interesting. Seriously. Like, what was so different about him from Ash? Other than he was dubbed annoying phrases and had a Typlosion, I mean? They should've included Silver. He was in the Japanese opening.

If someone else becomes the main character I'm don't think I'm going to bother watching Pokemon anymore. The story won't be any different and every series is pretty much the same anyway. All we'd be doing is watching the same 500+ episodes just with a different character...

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Noo. I personally believe that Satoshi shouldn`t be replaced in the series. It wouldn`t be the same without him! x[

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
    Years
  • Satoshi should remain as the main character because pokemon without him would not be the same. Although if Hikari were to have her own show I would really watch that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    I think a new main character would be good for the show. I never really liked Ash, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    No no no you creeps! You can't do that to Ash! XD

Seriously, I was pissed off enough when Misty left and bloody boring May and Max joined (I actually stopped watching). I would seriously destroy the whole world if they gave PKMN a new main. D:

Not that it really matters to me anymore, it's not like I watch it (Indigo FTW!).

Blake55

Trainer
    Years
  • I wouldnt want to see the main character switch their would be no point and they would probably lose a lot of fans of the show.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I want new main characters, they should have season with a new character in a new region with new Pokemon.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • What would pokemon be without Ash? I would rather replace Brock. :)

They tried that with the 2nd season when they introduced Terry. But people hated that idea so they put him back in.

I would want the main character in Ruby as a new protagonist. It would be a really good new look.

I want new main characters, they should have season with a new character in a new region with new Pokemon.

They did that with the manga. But the manga is never really that popular

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • Whats the point of having one person in like 500 episodes? it gets boring after a while they are running out of ideas thats

yeah i know my fav episode was Raiku Legend of Thunder, no ash, only in japanese though, Kenta's typholsion it awesome and can pwn ash's uberchu any day

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I've also watched Raikou, Legend of Thunder. I was glad they had Kenta instead of Satoshi. I've also watched Mewtwo Strikes Back. At least 15 minutes about Mewtwo and no Satoshi or other Trainer at all.

Back