• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who wants to see a new Dragonball Series?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    The term you're searching for is a 'doujinshi'. And from what I heard, Brolly had came back and Goku had to fuse with Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr to beat him. o_O Sounded really stupid to me.
    There were two diffrent versions of AF
    AF1: After GT, somehow Goku is still alive yet, Gohan, and Trunks are dead 0_o?. Goku and Goten fuse and fight a Vegeta/Brolly fusion...I think thats how it goes.

AF2: Brolly comes out of nowhere and ask goku for help since Freeza was able to reach a new form. Once again, after GT...yet Goku is the only sayian alive...and Freeza is alive.

The Archaic Adept

Master of Ages Past
    Years
    I never watched more than 3 episodes of GT because it was so bad it was depressing. But if it really left you hanging at the end, they should at least just make a little movie or something to wrap it up. Maybe not a movie, but at least an OAV.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Actually, A Hero's Legacy is really a TV Special that aired abit before GT ended to give people a little insight on who Goku Jr is when the final episode was to air.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    The Archaic Adept said:
    Oh. And like the TV special Mewtwo Returns, it's being sold for money here when it was free in Japan. How generous.
    Like it was sold in Japan for money aswell? The thing came out on DVD/video over there to. It doesn't matter, because 4kids can release it how they want.

Years
    To be honet with everyone, as I too wish for the Dragon Ball franise to end, I have heard news through the internet from many websites that they are PLANNING on making another DB GT series. I think the whole idea of it is crazy.

1) In Dragon Ball Z Goku said himself that going SS3 wasted his life energy and would thus end his life short, so why is his alive in DB GT? And why can he go SSJ4 if an Uzaru can only do taht without having an emmotions of feelings?

2) The art and the way they pushed the creater was pretty crummy. I mean, the art in DBZ was ok, but GT has to much cute and it gets emmotional at times. But if it gets emmotional and they fight on almost each episode, why do they have the mush?

3) In the US and Canada, they are only making the games, toys and shirts as a money maker. In Japan they don't even have toys or games due to the whole thing ending in 1997.

4) I have heard many people complaining about how corny GT is, so why go on?

The whole idea of a next season to GT is quite stupid and hilarious if you think about it. Who will be the next characters if it's 100 years into the future and Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Pan are WAY to old to fight or already dead? It is a very BAD idea.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nothings going to happen, the closest thing to any new form of dragonball is the Deluxe Edition Graphic Novels that came out last year and had the alternate ending to the thing. In Japan no one really has any interest in bringing any new form of Dragonball back to life.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    You cannot make another dragonball series, GT was dumb enough, and nothing could ever compare to DBZ IMO

Back