• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was your favorite starter

Years
    I'd have to say the cute little Bulbasaur or Torchic which evolves in Blaziken (the coolest 3rd stage of all starters). :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Piplup, cute and is a penguin! I like penguins!
    But Torchic is cool too :)
    But at Crystal I focus on Pidgey
    Enough said

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    I like Charmander as my starter, but ion pokemon yellow i caught a pidgey and focused on it.
    Literally.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    Diamond=Chimchar (only starter i've had on it)
    FireRed= Charmander (i've had a bulbasaur and it's good to start with but i feel charmander is better in the long run as i evolves into charizard and he can get pretty powerful.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2012
    I think that the johto starters are the best. I love cyndaquil the most :) Although charmander is cool too.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    Chimchar, Turtwig and Shinx Turtwig cous it looks awesome, Chimchar cous its awesome and Shinx cous i use it and chimchar to easily beat diamond/pearl

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
    strongest starter?

What starter do you think is the strongest out of all the generations?

I personallly think charmander is the strongest because of his strong evolution stages and its ability to learn many different tms when fully evolved.

Back