• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was your favorite starter

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
  • Charizard if i really had to pick, i'm old school. but now i don't really like the starters because everyone thinks just because they have a starter in their team they assume their team is unstoppable.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • Treecko is my all-around fave starter, and both its evolutions. But for some reason, while I only sorta like Squirtle and am neutral on Blastoise, I absolutely love Wartortle. So Squirtle might come in second, just for Wartortle.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • If my life depended on it, I would have to say that Squirtle takes the cake. Out of all the pokemon, I would have to say him mainly because Rapid Spin AND Hydro Pump? Whoever first picked Squirtle probably knew we would be choosing him even with Platinum and such out.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    My all time fav is chikorita. I love her because she's cute and I loved Ash's chikorita's personality.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Totodile for me. but i think i will take all three johto starters with me for platinum cuz they pwn. (Chikorita Cyndaquil and Totodile)

Think ill go for chikorita, but meganium sucks (what happened to the awesome leaf at the head? antennas?! can meganium boardcast TV?! -_-) so i think ill not evolve her..

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Mines is the chick Pokemon, Torchic! :3

Not only does it start soo adorable :3, it evolves into a fiery chicken! It has flaming wrists :D! I dont like Combusken though. It looks so....:\

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • I'd have to say totodile or cyndaquil. The johto starters owned, and torchic was alright, but it's not my favorite because I hated the Hoenn games.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Totodile easily. He's the coolest looking one, he eventually turns into Feraligatr, and I used to be able to do his voice really well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hmm, in this order:
    1) Charmander - Seriously, the best starter in my opinion.
    2) Cyndaquil - :3 Frickin' adorable, and it's evo is powerful.
    3) Totodile - Pretty cool, and Feraligtr is pure pwn.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    charmander: evo charizard
    cydaquil: evo tyhplosion
    torchic: evo blazikein
    squirtle: cute and evo blastoise
    treeko: kool , really fast sceptile and look so cool

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I really liked Bulbasaur and Charmander. I liked Chikorita too. Ok. I can go on. I guess I like them all. xD

Morgenstern

"Lame."
    Years
  • My favourite starter is Charmander :3 Closely followed by the adorable Bulbasaur.
    Nothing beats the original starters ^-^

Years
  • Cyndaquil. I love fire types, and he's just so cute lol. And since Yellow was the first game I played, Cyndaquil was the first starter I had that I chose myself, so I got attached to him. Squirtle would be a close second though.

Back