• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who was your second Pokemon you kept?

Years
  • The very first time I played White, my second permanent team member (by "permanent" I mean to the very end) was actually a Lillipup that became a Stoutland. I had Emboar, Stoutland, Simisage, Zebstrika and something else I forget the name of.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    A male pidove named Tenshi who evolved into a striking Unfezant. I really remember this Pokemon because I love how the evolutions followed nature by making the males brightly-colored and the females more sedate. It was really a fun surprise to me when I defeated Skyla with my own Unfezant and realized we had the same Pokemon but they looked totally different. Both forms are cute.

Unfezant was always in my party, even when he was no longer able to meet the demands of battle he had an honorable place as my pilot, his wings carried me all around Unova.

Kinda sad when you think about it. Only a region or so later and Unfezant wouldn't have had much use in your party due to fly mechanics changing :( Glad yours was more powerful though c:

Years
  • I honestly don't remember. I have played BW too many times. Possibly Pidove, or maybe Blitzle. Maybe Audino? I remember catching one very early. Venipede? Sewaddle?

Years
  • my 2nd pokemon i kept in pokemon x is my vivillion which i caught as a Sewaddle early on :)
    i called her vivi :)

i've got fenni the fennekin (f), vivi the vivillion (F), fia the charmander (F) (which i got from professor sycamore), emol the emolga (F), heli the helioptile (F) & chati the chatot (F)

Last edited:
    Back