• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • With 493 Pokémon to choose from (not including the different forms and shiny spirtes) the choice of only narrowing it down to a selective few is quite difficult. I've mentioned Pokémon earlier in this thread, but when I see the other Pokémon listed by other posters, it triggers in my mind, "I can't believe I forgot that one."

So, this following feature will be an experimental feature for myself. Varying from Pokémon to Pokémon on who will tag along behind me. Though, the variety will only come after the main story of the game. Until then, only those that I'm training in-game or for competitive play will be following me around the regions.

Years
  • Mostly ill probably have Typhlosion or Noctowl following me and once i gte national dex ill trade over my shiny charizard or my snorlax and have 1 of them follow me

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • I'm gonna have tons of Pokémon follow me. I just want to see which ones are coolest to have following me around. I'm so excited for this feature! Nidoking will probably join me the most though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    So I have the Japanese version ('tis AWESOME) and I've had many pokemon follow me. I prefer to have either Flygon, Lucario, or Mew follow me. (Yes, it's legit. Japanese game wifi download.)

Years
  • It'd be hilarious to have, like, Goldeen or Wailord or something follow you. Just 'cause if you were walking through grass it'd be kind of 'WTF MATE?!'

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm definitely going to see about having a Magikarp follow me for the luls. xD

But other than that, it'll either be my Espeon, Bellossom, or Feraligatr, as those three are my top favorite Pokemon (and they're named Red, Lucia, and Cooly respectively. <3 )

Back