• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Would Win ???

Bulbasaur15

Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Goku vs. Naruto

I would love to see this match up. Anyone got something else ??

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Me, Foxy Matt, because I have the advantage of being real.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I once read a fanfiction where Goku falls in love with Anne Frank and they fight Adolf Hitler.

Bulbasaur15

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    umm....ok no needfor a dumb post. Iknow that they are not real i was just tryin to have fun but ok whatever this was to Fox

Bulbasaur15

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I was leaning on Goku's side.Naruto was just for fun. Naruto would use his Shadow Clone Technique and Goku would be like "How many of these things you got?" (smile) then he would go to town on them

akamichi

Back......For Now [Active]
    Years
  • yeah I say goku would be better than Naruto just because he has better skills who knows maybe they fight for real one day?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I once read a fanfiction where Goku falls in love with Anne Frank and they fight Adolf Hitler.

Link please? :3
    Haha.
    Anyways, Goku would win obviously.
    He has so many moves and could fly!
    Naruto has like 5 moves, cannot fly, and has not been in space.
    But in all acutallity, yes, Fox, in fact, would win, hands down.
    ^this sentence has a lot of comas^

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I think it's pretty obvious Goku would win just because of the scales both anime are on.
    The Dragonball series being on anti-world scale, and Naruto being on only a anti-unit, and maybe anti-army scale at max

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention. The main problem Naruto has with beating Goku is that he doesn't have any tricks. By that, I mean the only way Naruto can beat Goku is through head-on brute force. The best he can do with tricking Goku is through clone creation (standard ninja trick). Even if he catches Goku off-guard though, i doubt it'd do much, especially considering how much punishment Goku can take.

Last edited:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I don't know much about Goku, but I think that Naruto would win, but it would be a pretty close fight.

Spoiler:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • It's an unfair matching, wouldn't you say? Goku has the ability to destroy planets. A single one of his more powerful Kamehamehas and Naruto would be gone.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Even without Super Saiyan, Naruto's strongest tailed form bull crap couldn't even compare to Goku. Or Krillin. DBZ's power levels are pretty insane.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    the publishers will probably make it so that they settle their differences and take on and defeat some mindlessly evil demon/other thing who appears out of nowhere to destroy things for some reason

then all the 10 year old jump fans would rejoice and stop thinking of topics like this

Last edited:
    Back